Thieves 'who goes there' coming back when?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by C.Calamity, May 17, 2015.

1. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

:) so any news? My plunders would be sooooo much better if my thieves could do their work.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The fix should be going in for the next update, so it'll be a few weeks minimum yet, unfortunately. :(

3. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

thanks for the info

4. Ice Prince

Ice Prince Powder Monkey

Shrouded in the fog; the mists of controversy and suspicion are ever swirling about our lovely thieves. As it should be for those who creep through the dark for their ill-gotten gains.

5. I'm glad to hear that.By the way how fast are the thieves in Beserker mode?

6. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

Train 20 of them, go to battle, hit the button, and find out. :)

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Really, really fast. Like terrifying pink death locusts swarming over the island.

Although you'll probably want to have a few brutes drawing fire, as locusts get squished by splash damage!

Bear likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Commodore

They are wonderful pink flashes. I would rather have the berserk skill than the whole goes there.

I've raided over a million in loot with 65 Theives. You just have to find the right base and time your skill right. Sometimes you can flash right past ground pounder fire.

Tikigirl likes this.
  9. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

I like the thieves with the berserker mode so much better, they are much more efficient and just so fast. I really wish the thieves would stay the way they are, and give the buccs the who goes there ability, since they are kind of lame anyway, maybe they just need a different ability.

Bear likes this.
  10. Bear

Bear Commodore

Agreed. Buccaneers need something to make them more useful.

Tikigirl likes this.
  11. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

Any update on when she's coming back? It's a real bummer not having her special talents when plundering the high level bases.

12. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

13. Lynsey [Midoki]

Sorry, apologies for not getting back to this sooner! I can't give you an exact date, but her skill will be back to its usual stealthy self in the upcoming update.