Thread for issues in latest version (1.4.0)

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by The Fish Eyed Pirate, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Possible bugs:

Leaderboard

When you are not in the top 200 and you open the leaderboard it opens at the 195-199 range of players.

Local Leaderboard
    :
    It probably just needs time to load, but I have no rank there, and no other players are visible yet [FIXED]

Guild Leaderboard
    :
    Can't view guild leaderboard and our guild has rank 2.147.48 while we are a top 10 guild

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  2. porrig

porrig Crew

Within the Guild perks if you click on perks that are active I see one player in the list that says they've funded, but not at 100%. At first I thought it was a breakdown of who funded to get it active the last time, but its only one player and for Blacksmith it says 5% and for Stonemason it says 20%.

Only seems to happen on perks funded since the update, as the other two perks funded prior all say 0% for everyone.

3. Jun

Jun First Mate

Brutes Bring It On! Ability
    Better than completely broken, but doesn't seem to always distract correctly. I've still had times the cannon doesn't switch targets while the mortar has. Not sure if it's due to timing of the ability in relation to the weapon's cool down.

PR Gain / troop reset
    The promised fix.. Did not fix. (expected tomorrow)

Chat
    Remains buggy.

4. SaK

SaK First Mate

im in france...
    local leaderboard is showing me USA top players...and im one of them whereas im sitting in France!

EDIT: working now! thnaks to turb!

5. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

When you select to visit a player of your country's top 200, you are redirected to a random Chinese player.

6. Jun

Jun First Mate

It's not random, it's linking to the corresponding world ranked player. They are aware of this and said they have fixed it in the next patch in the official release notes.

7. SaK

SaK First Mate

its a bug chirs alredy mentioned and will be fixed in the next update

8. From the releasenotes:

9. Jun

Jun First Mate

Running issue, forgot to note:
    Sometimes, when going into base edit mode if you are in bird's eye view, you can't rotate the screen until you switch camera modes.

Minor, but just to put it on the list.

10. SaK

SaK First Mate

jun its working fine with me

11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Due to a slight miscommunication with the QA department, the instant army reset bug fix didn't go out today, but should be live tomorrow. Sorry! /o\

We're currently looking at the leaderboard issues.

12. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Settings screen is blank for me. Only setting I had was shadows off they are off to high looks weird in green. Settings is completely blank and thus I can't change shadows or connect to Facebook

13. porrig

porrig Crew

Weird, the settings are still there for me.

14. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

@Resarf, what phone and version of iOS are you playing on?

15. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

I'd say it became even worse. Maybe coz of current server load by update...

16. I am from Saudi Arabia and leaderboard shows me US country and i am not on it either

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

*Region specific leaderboards not showing proper region for some players?
    *Facebook integration not awarding gems if player was connected before update?

18. Resarf

Resarf Captain

19. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

)))) All correct, SA totally ruled by US ))

20. What does that mean ?