Thread for issues in latest version (1.4.0)

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by The Fish Eyed Pirate, Jan 26, 2015.

1. it's a bug, that's all, should get fixed soon enough tho.

2. i see thanks

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

4. this is guild setting only shows for guild master i guess follow this
    log > setting

5. TBird

TBird Captain

No, its a feature.... till the update in 9-10 days :)

6. It is bad feature if it's not showing saudi arabia rank for me

7. Captain Crunch

Captain Crunch Powder Monkey

I am having real issues with troops freezing partway through a battle. The base I was attacking did not show a GP, but one was clearly there as I saw its shots land. When I viewed the base from a different angle, many components were running together, eg the ship and the mortar. Elements are also flashing repeatedly. I have a screenshot but can't attach on iPad.

8. Resarf

Resarf Captain

My bad I was in guild settings not log book settings

Thanks Harry

9. TBird

TBird Captain

Base stacking...
    I was able to attack the stacked bases before the update (and beating those idiots)
    But since the update, when I fight stacked bases, it freezes after I get one star.... Then kicks me out..
    And when I get back in, it says I lost the battle ( and 50 points go poof!!)
    Grrrrrrrr
    I want to teach these fools doing stacking, now I cant't
    I've been kicked out 3 times since the update
    @Lynsey [Midoki] , hope this is fixed in the update... Or you start kicking these stacked bases.

10. Never

Never Powder Monkey

I am having unexpectedly quit, many times. I did re-install the game and still having the problem

Also, How can I change my location? I don't want to be included in China, thanks

11. Fe_C

Fe_C Crew

Any indicative time this will goes live today? Just wondering and looking forward the fix. Thanks ;)

12. SaK

SaK First Mate

Change the location in ur device settings to ur likable location and restart the game again...hope it will help u