Top 50 Guild Atarigeneration is recruiting! 1 Spot left!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Gangrene Beard, Nov 10, 2014.

1. How about a testimonial from a non-atarigeneration member?
    This guild is weird, in an awesome way! Bear and Gangrene beard are two of the most experienced members ever.
    And I heard they are pretty good with silly hats too. But thats just a rumor..

Bear, Ian and Devil's Advocate like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

The world is not ready for the silliness of my hats! Lol. Testimony appreciated!

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Join today. Recently Atarigeneration News. One of AG's amazing first mates (me) has recently set a world record for for BP gained in a short amount of time. I also hold the forum record for most sea battles in one trip (10). Join today to learn my secrets!

In all seriousness, Join AG if you want to hang out, have a relaxing time playing, while learning from some of the most experienced players in the game. Most of us have been around since day 1 and have a lot of knowledge and bad pirate jokes to pass down to you!

Kelani and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.
  4. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Just ask yourself
    • Do You like to review attack and defence tactics?
    • Do You like to discuss which Pirate and which Troop Mix is best for Farming or Rank Push?
    • Do You like to debate what are the best targets for Exploration Sails?
    • Do You like to talk about how collect Ressources like EP and BP best?
    • Do You like Founding The Perk races?
    • Do You like to donate and recive Pirates for Guild Ship?

Then join AtariGeneration
    • friendy & supportive
    • world wide female and male guild members
    • active chat
    • active groupme group
    • Perks 24/7 active
    • Full Guild Ships

Bear likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

We still have spots available! Message me or post here if you are interested!

6. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Aye. AG is great. And this post makes it the most recent under general discussion. Now for someone to post on another recruitment page...
    Soon to be back in the top 100 guilds. Can't stop us so come join us!

Bear likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Commodore

We welcome our two newest members! Only 4 spots left! Look for us on the leader boards soon.

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Upon further review. Atarigeneration is 93 on the top 100 leader boards!

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

Only 2 spots left! We are now rank 90!

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are now #76 on the top guild leader boards! We only have one spot left open!

11. Becker Redbeard

#63 now. One slot left. Stay away from those other sketchy crews!

Bear likes this.
  12. Bear

Bear Commodore

We just had 1 spot open up! Join now before it's filled.

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

Atarigeneration is full. Check back for updates on when we have openings. If you would like to be on a waiting list. Post here or pm me.

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

As of just a few minutes ago we have 5 fresh spots open. Get them while they're still warm!

We are a relaxed guild. Play as you like. Farm, push rank, whatever, as long as you're not a Jerk about it.

We rumble every Tuesday Thursday and Saturday!

15. Bear

Bear Commodore

Currently ranked #46 on the top 100 guilds. No pushing needed, come join for a fun a d experienced guild that will be more like family.

Tikigirl likes this.
  16. Bear

Bear Commodore

Another rumble win under our belts, a little more gold in our chests! We still have some spots open. Come check us out if you want a laid back group of people to play with.

We also have a groupme group for chatting outside the game.

Also congratulations to one of our members @Becker Redbeard for making it to #10 in the USA!

Tikigirl likes this.
  17. Becker Redbeard

Thanks for the kind words Bear.
    I switched from an inactive guild, soaked up every word of @Salty Snack, a guru of PP since the early days.
    How 'bout @ElGordo, a frequent top 10 in Germany? A global group, active round the clock.

*****Great group of people who support each other with in game strategy and in life at other times, interesting chat, wierd viral posts in GroupMe (also the massive funny image collection of our Captain, @Gangrene Beard, somehow something for every topic).
    Relaxed guild sitting in Top 40 despite never having a full guild push, strong players active on Forum (@Burnz @Tikigirl @Cap'n Creeperb @Alphafox @Captain Monkey @yeti @Moscow Cat to name a few), perks always active. Rumbles scheduled 3 days a week.******

Come HAVE FUN, learn a little.
    See original post, no PH requirement, adult, English speaking, but we do expect reasonable activity and for you to give a little (you always get more than you give).
    Whatcha waiting for! Heck, we even had a Captain of another guild give us props in this thread.
    Newest post in recruitment for 10, 9, 8,...

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    Salty Snack, Tikigirl and Bear like this.
  18. Bear

Bear Commodore

Join now while spots last. 3 open spaces left!

19. Bear

Bear Commodore

Spots going fast! 1 left! Don't despair though. We maintain an active guild. Spots may open up at any time. Post here or message me if you want to join.