troop lvl, composition & pvp battles...

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by z1ggur4t, Sep 26, 2014.

1. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Find the gunners too squishy for my liking. Buccs seem to work much better.

2. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

great responces everyone thx. the witch doctor is a healer. quite useful. It's good to know the looting I'm getting is not that low, seems like everyone is getting around 20-30k. I'll add my 2 cents regards troop load out shortly.

3. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

anyone else find the time to evaluate a base too short? so much visual clutter to get through I find it not long enough to make an informed choice. iphone prolly doesn't help...

4. I think it is just great, I use it as an tactical advantage. Try to push as much buildings in a small area as I can. That way making it hard to see all my defenses. I've been attacked several times (by some high rollers) and nobody got a star (so far :p)

5. Kit

Kit First Mate

That's actually a great strategy! :)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  6. Mark'sha

Mark'sha Powder Monkey

May i get some tip on how to train and use pirates?

7. Mark'sha

Mark'sha Powder Monkey

especially thieves

8. easy, max 'em (that counts for every pirate in your arsenal) get them as high level as you can.
    For thieves I just the strategy to drop them when at least the mortar is down. I try to drop them close to an area where there are multiple goldmines distillery's or storages.
    Also try to keep them clear of gun towers, they will survive cannons but gun towers are killing them. (in my experience)