Troops getting a new look after upgrades

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Ivan-GUY_Pp, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Ivan-GUY_Pp

Ivan-GUY_Pp Powder Monkey

Can we have this? Not after every single skill you upgrade, but for example when you complete all the upgrades for academy lvl 1 for this troop the troop will look different. This way we can find out how good are the troops that we were raided by are, and its also fun and cool to have the look of your troops get cooler every time.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I second that. It would be cool to see the troops look different as they leveled. As far as knowing what level troops attack you. Chris has said that they would add the lvl number to the icon in the log so we can know. It'd just a matter of priority to when it will be added.

Daddy P and Ivan-GUY_Pp like this.
  3. Emil

Emil Powder Monkey

It would be nice to be able to coustumize your Pirates

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm not sure about that. But I would like my pirates to get some new clothes when they lvl up. Maybe a shiny new gun or sword.

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+1 to MINOR differences based on a pirate's level. If they look too differently, it'd get confusing in battle.

So I guess this means someone needs to suggest a new guild perk: Fashion House: Where pirates can upgrade to the latest in swashbuckling haute couture!

Daddy P and Bear like this.
  6. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

I like that idea. +1

7. Goose

Goose Crew

+1 from me

8. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Agreed

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ohhhhh I wanna play dress up with my pirates :D maybe put them in some of those amazing plunder pants :confused:

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  10. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I for one would love to see my Buccaneers with shiny katana's and my Gunners with M16's with a rail feature and grenade launcher. The Heavy Gunner could have the M32 Mini-Gun and the Witch-Doctors could call in air support. The last unit you release could be "The Decider" and he/she has nuclear capibilities. You could also release the Medic who runs around spouting the defuncties of battle, call him Alan Alda:D.

Christy likes this.
  11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, as long as we're dressing up pirates, I wouldn't mind seeing the Thief and Priestess wandering around town in that awesomely red Plunder Pirates underwear.

They could even start a new Lingerie Brand: Midoki's Secret

12. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Seeing as how little attention was paid to my punderwear attire I'd be disappointed since I did it first. Respect the plunderwear hat :p.

13. Christy

Christy Commodore

OH I JUST LOVE THIS IDEA. LMAO MIDOKI'S SECRET!!! Good one @Kelani

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Christy Apparently, they also love the idea. Look what an insider sent me late last night:

[​IMG]

Really hoping that's not part of the Brute's new costume...

Ivan-GUY_Pp and Christy like this.
  15. I
    lol don't ask don't tell is the rule on the ship i hear...

Christy likes this.
  16. I hear you do modeling for the midoki line :D...sweeeeeet!

Christy likes this.
  17. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ohhhhh yes!!! Men's underwear my specialty :D:cool:;)

18. Christy

Christy Commodore

NOW THAT IS MORE LIKE IT!!!

19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

OK, just for the record, and to protect my reputation: Kel = NOT a fashion designer! :eek:

@Christy You can have that sample, since you like it so much :D I'm definitely not gonna wear it, and it doesn't really flatter LaBelle or the Gunners figures. (Yes, I tried to make it fit them). I didn't have much luck with the rest of the troops, either:

The Bucs gathered around and drooled over it. Then started a poker game to see who got to keep it.
    The Juggs just stared at it. Apparently, even lingerie can make them get stuck.
    The Brutes tried to smack it with their hammers, so I sent them to time-out.
    The Bombers tried to use it as a bomb carrier. Early reports said it worked perfectly! :rolleyes:
    The Witch Doctor was way too interested in it. Seriously, it got kinda creepy. He's always been a bit of a "theatrical" type.
    The Thieves were intrigued, but lost interest once they learned it had no secret compartments.
    The Priestess thought it was exploitative, and is currently preparing a curse for anyone connected with its design or distribution. (Late bloomer. Has self-esteem issues)

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

OMG that is awesome @Kelani I hope I wasn't WEARING it when all that transpired :eek: I could be scarred for life o_O