Troops getting a new look after upgrades

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Ivan-GUY_Pp, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Christy Dear God, I hope not! Because what Frankenberry did to it was...too horrible and y'know, electrical to even post. Anyway, it's been sanitized and dry-cleaned, so you should be good to go! If my source doesn't get sent to prison for leaking this one, I'll send him back in for the matching bottoms.

p.s. any bets on how long it'll be before someone starts asking for modeling pics? :D

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ohhhhh matching bottoms!!!! How exciting :D

3. Luqman

Luqman Crew

+1 I was going to post something like this too.. Why i ilke this idea, you ask? Well.. the pirates are upgraded,right?So why don't give them a new appearance like.... a shyni gun or maybe a bigger hammer. Thx for posting this, so i don't have to post something like this again :p.

Ivan-GUY_Pp likes this.
  4. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

I always though Pirates spent their loot in the tavern and on wenches, -1 for me as I don't ever remember seeing a better dressed pirate. Will they be in suits and a top hat speaking about the next merger by the final upgrade! :mad:

5. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I'd love to send in some well dressed, all business pirates to lay out the smack down.

Gangrene Beard and Bear like this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Bankers. Modern day pirates.

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Bankers, lawyers, realtors...

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Hahahahaha - you guys are awesome

Bear likes this.
  9. Only the thief should have different sets of clothes as she is a women ;)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  10. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

I think changing the outfits to indicate skills would be great, but really any indication of skills/levels of attacking units would be welcome. Even just the little blue pentagram with the skill count, as seen in the upper-left of their portraits in the academy, would be very cool to have in the attack details screen. For bonus points clicking on the portrait in the attack details would display the whole skill tree for the unit.

Changing the outfits would be even better, of course. The easy route would just be a color change, maybe whenever a skill from a new academy level is completed? Or every few skill levels.

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

I love just putting the lvl on the icon. And as far as wardrobe changes I'd be happy with a simple color change whenever you max an Academy lvl.

12. Luqman

Luqman Crew

please don't,I just wanted to see the pirates with new armor or weapon or something,not a suit.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  13. Captain Hakjka

How about worse dressed pirates the better they are the worse the look.

I.e the grog makes them even more hard arse?!!

No bankers please!!!! Nothing worse than a hostile take over with no guns!

14. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Yeah something like that,but how to make a pirate more worese-dressed,I can't even think of it.

15. Captain Hakjka

Ripped eye patches, come on use your imagination hehe

16. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Oh yeah.I'm not that pirate-y lik you are so my imagination is not so big