Update on the Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Island, May 17, 2018.

1. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Good morning @Lynsey [Midoki]

I was hoping you could provide an update on the hopefully soon to be released update. Are we a few days away from launch? Two weeks? Another month? The one and only teaser we got was way back on March 22, and since then you have given many clues about what will be included in the update, which is greatly appreciated by the way, but no real clues about how far away we are from launch. Any info you can provide on a potential launch date would be awesome!

Thanks @Lynsey [Midoki]

Cheers and happy sailing!!

-Oak

850arrr likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hopefully by the end of this month, early next month at the latest.

DISCLAIMER: NO DATES PRESENTED IN THIS POST ARE GOSPEL!

3. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Fantastic! Thank you for the update, @Lynsey [Midoki], it is greatly appreciated!

Cheers and happy sailing!

-Oak

850arrr likes this.
  4. Burian

Burian Crew

Awesome news. Tyvm @Lynsey [Midoki]

Can you spoiler something in the diary as you did for ph11? Some pictures for example ;-)

Bye bye,

Bu

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Notice the beautiful gold, black and off-pink colour scheme!

Dplank Beard likes this.
  7. Burian

Burian Crew

WOWWWW IT'S A FANTASTIC BUILDING!!! TYVM LYNSEY

Dplank Beard likes this.
  8. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Wow! I also think it looks amazing! The deep red with the gold is a great combo! Well done, well done!! Thanks for sharing @Lynsey [Midoki] !!

Cheers!

-Oak

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Off-pink! :p

And thanks! :)

Oak Island likes this.
  10. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Haha! I’ll stick with deep red! Orrrr perhaps blood red, which is fitting since we all will be plundering like mad to upgrade everything!

Dplank Beard likes this.
  11. Burian

Burian Crew

Hello Lynsey,
    Can we have a look to some other pictures of ph12? Some building or defence?

Thks a lot. Byeeee

Unique Rebel likes this.
  12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Have a level 18 wall segment! :p

[​IMG]

13. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Ooohhhhh nooooo!! Haha! Sweet new wall piece! Loving the blood red! Haha!

Thanks, Lynsey!

-Oak

14. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

Off-pink!

Lynsey [Midoki] likes this.
  15. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

PH 12 islands will look cool :cool:. I’d prefer to use this face for its off-pink color :mad: but it’s too angry :p Hurry Hurry Hurry Midoki :D

16. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Is their any chance, after repeated teasers and pretty pictures over several months now, you may actually release this supposed update that has been coming soon for so long.

17. It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I feel I could Fly...Thank you, i promise to be on my best Behaviour..Dplank :) Thanks Lynsey and Masters.

Super-Nor likes this.
  18. Lynsey [Midoki]

All being well, Monday.

19. Excellent...the gods will be happy in the Universe of awesome.

20. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

ouh yeah :)

Then i had only for about 2 weeks to watch the red icons above my gold storage's, because i have only re-arming and BS funding left where i can spent gold :D. And grog i can't spend either, because...

"Houston we have a problem" @Lynsey [Midoki]

No mats or not enough for LP upgrading :(, sailing 24/7, all usefulit and mats chests openend, participating in every event, but now running very low on mats. LP upgrade is to slow for me :confused:, i wanna get something done that i can focus on something else :p.

Btw, we had ONLY 2 useful caskets in Thunderstruck event. Why not more? Why you cut the mats gaining so down? Luxurious booty gives something too, but you can not compare to the mats amounts what we get from useful caskets. Is there a possibility that with the update also mats comes faster/more useful caskets- like before? Streaking chests or in events on the reward tree?

Last edited: May 30, 2018