Update on the Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Island, May 17, 2018.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There's been a few tweaks to the Streak Rewards for the updates, but not a huge amount. Currently looking across the board, we're not seeing that materials are the main bottleneck in upgrading, but rather grog and, to a lesser extent, BP. We will be keeping an eye on this with the update and making tweaks as necessary though!

MorganFlint and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

How much do we have o pay??

2,4 M gold for each piece? :eek: Or 2,5M? Only being curious :)
    From level 15 to 16 it is 2M and from 16 to 17 it is 2,2M :confused:.

Do we get MORE walls?? o_O

3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Yes the BP will be again a big problem for those pirates upgrading their defenses and some buildings which haven't had 2 years or more time(boring for them) to collect a lot BP, because the couldn't spent a lot or any of it. :) They will have a huge advantage in upgrading now ;).

BUT, on the other side.... if we get a ph upgrade every 1,5 year, then there is enough time for maxing out the ph 12 without any hurry :p for those pirates which doesn't have a million BP already waiting.

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] is there any way to get rid of the red exclamation point for loyalty tokens. I looked at it and even went to buy chest (with tokens) but the ! still remains there as if I didn’t read it. Super small issue but I don’t like it lol. If I read the message shouldn’t it go away?!

850arrr likes this.
  5. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

yes, the ! doesn't disappear

like the ! when we have watch the news in game

and many haven't got since the economic tweak update ANY loyalty tokens at all from sailing trips.... and short after that update the figure set buying offer popped up ;)

Where are the tokens? Why we don't get any tokens from sailing trips anymore? Do we get them only when we buy gem chests??? @Lynsey [Midoki]

Intimidator likes this.
  6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Yes, I’m stuck at 988. Since the last update, no more tokens can be found unless you buy them.

7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I thought you would’ve temporarily changed your profile pic to Mary Poppins, lol

ScoopyWP likes this.
  8. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I’m stuck at 943 also. Haven’t seen a single token in a while. Must’ve gotten some from gem purchases I suppose but I don’t keep track of those things. Just peeked to see where I was at now.

10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Nice one.... now go for “chim chimminy chim chim chiroo” and don’t forget the dancing penguins

11. Burian

Burian Crew

Hello guys,

Are you ready for tommorrow? @Lynsey [Midoki] will be tommorrow the great day?

Thks for all, byeee

Unique Rebel likes this.
  12. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I hope we can start the PH12 upgrade without having to reach 1300 days of piracy, let's wait and see what happens

13. Ian

Ian Commodore

14. Captain Ironfist

Captain Ironfist Powder Monkey

15. Thank you Lynsey, Team and Master Control :) You will keep us busy.. Love the new updates that are here as I know everyone will too. Cheers and Best Regards Dplank.

16. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I see a lot of PH12’s already done