*Update with New Pirate Catcher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .Lord M€G/\T|2ON., Nov 21, 2014.

1. Update with Pirate Catcher perk now thats a good idea any clue what it will take to build or use...ep bp?

*speeds up troops in tavern, no stats on how fast it does that so holding breath not a good idea :eek:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    Bill gates jr likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

What do you mean pirate catcher?

3. Speeds up time at tavern its in the game alert what it does. Looks cool
    Just wonder where they put it in guild hall a new building do we need bp ep or is ready to. Up already when out?

4. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Lol. Why do you guys do this to yourselves? The speculation about each announcement must become a bit of a chore. :p

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Makes me think it's a new building powered by grog.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  6. It's not spec. It's from in game alert . Just rather know what is needed for it to have it ready to go ;). Oh nice a$$ by the way:D

7. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Not what I'm talking about. It's the ivevitable 10 page thread about what exactly this is gonna do, how it will work, it's affect on the game, etc. You know what I'm talking about.

8. Lol to get more info from devs. Or admins. Is what forum for so ehhhh.Ez fix unwatch thread .

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

LOUD NOISES!

10. Lol must be trying to protect post count. Hey bear this perk will help more the maxed out gemmers with 3 hr wait time for troops i think lol

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

It may. But keeping me below an hour for now is good enough for me.

12. Aye ditto we shall see how all the updates come together. Effects my decision on wallet warrior status or part time gamer. Hope its all works as advertised:)

13. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Whoa now are you copying me in copying Anchorman. That's copcetion and will cause you to go blind and suffer from loose stools.

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

Loose stools are easily fixed with my mad carpentry skills.

placo and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  15. placo

placo Crew

Finally!! Faster recruitment times!! Thank you baby jesus, in your golden-fleece diapers, with your tiny, little, fat, balled-up fists!! Thank you for using your baby jesus powers to speed up the troops!!

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

If this thing is powered by BP, I am going to scream. Loudly. :)

17. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Well, thats one way to damper the excitement. Thanks for that.

18. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

It's going to require Grog and if it's upgradable then the training time will be reduced by 6%, 8% and 10%,if it's not upgradable then the time will be a flat 10%.

Willard likes this.
  19. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I will scream too! Together we will sing like a choir.

20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

There was a reason for that. Generally, when I predict something, the opposite happens. That was just my way of trying to keep that from happening.

Then again, I predicted a few weeks ago that Rovio was going to abandon development for the PC versions of their games, and that happened today. :(