Watched ad and then... no reward!

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Alphafox, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Alphafox

Alphafox First Mate

so I just watched an ad and after the ad I clicked the X and the screen went gray and I had the pirate icon spinning in the lower right hand corner for about 10 seconds; then it disappeared and I was back to the game - with no reward! not cool! Im not going to watch the ads if I dont get a reward. :(

Captain MetaTauta likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy Alpha, sorry to hear that. What platform (iOS/Android) were you playing on?

Alphafox likes this.
  3. Alphafox

Alphafox First Mate

4. I was the same and I'm on IOS Apple. No rewards being added to total a few times

5. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I keep getting stars looping out of the chest and no reward - iOS. Thank you so much for this. only way around it is to close the game. I'm thinking the game should just stay closed at this time. Totally regret wasting $500+ on this piece of ****.

6. Alphafox

Alphafox First Mate

As long as Linsey compensates us I have no complaints ;)

7. Same happened to me twice in iOS. Worked the first 2 times. The next 2 times it looped around and had to close the game to get it to stop. Went back into app and no rewards either time. And now I must be at the limit on ads for the day because I don't see the icon appearing anywhere.

8. *slaps wrist*

Alphafox likes this.
  9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Same. iOS. Worked for three now broken as above. Egg, meet face.

Alphafox and *Cap'n Sparkle* like this.
  10. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Plunder without reward is no fun at all. I am skipping the ads for now. And as said in another thread, the big ? Is annoying.

edit: iOS

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  11. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I'm entitled to say this considering the investment, wasted gems, and piss poor programming. I did not cuss, I called out a reality check. This is not a free game for those that have paid more than any real quality game produced and sold on shelves. As a paying customer we expect someone to QA these releases, not us!!!

12. Did not cuss? Did you read it before you posted it? Seriously though take a step back and look at things. Despite being annoyed which you clearly are just look at the facts. You have spent a lot of money on something that is clearly making you miserable. Common sense dictates that now might be the time to call it a day and do something more enjoyable with your money.

13. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

14. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Happened to me twice in a row on iOS. I swiped close the app and reopened and watched a third ad and I got a reward

15. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

So you watched 3 ads and got rewards for one? Mmmm hmmmmm.

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Same thing on iOS. No reward prompt, but mine wasn't on the 3rd ad. It was more like the 6th

17. yeti

yeti Captain

Exactly the same here, too. On iOS, 2 in a row with no rewards, but the next 2 worked fine and were decent rewards.

18. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Add my name to the bug list. Had all the problems mentioned above more than once.

19. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

Yeah I just get a bunch of stars looping but no reward

20. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Add me to the list. The first 2 times I tried the ads, they worked. The next four, the add finishes and locks up the game. Lets just say I won't be doing the ads anymore.