Watched ad and then... no reward!

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Alphafox, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

Pretty much the same thing is happening to me as well.

2. neopod

neopod Crew

just got spinning Skull after watching advert. had to reset game. iOS 8.4 iPhone 5S. Agree with Burnz, wont bother anymore. #blameunity

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

Same happened

4. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

I have been having back to back freezing of the game. Please remove the ads and just bring back better priced gems. You will make more money that way.

850arrr likes this.
  5. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Same here but mine not only does the white skull spin thing but also cluck collect reward and it just locks on shooting stars have to exit game yo reset and no reward. On iPhone and iPad both phone is worse

6. Black Hook

Black Hook Powder Monkey

What's worse than having advertisement inserted in my game? Advertisement that doesn't work. If you paid out on this horrible idea like promised you'd owe me 1,000,000 gold. What's the purpose here? Trying to get your customers to leave and play another game?

850arrr likes this.
  7. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

About 50% of the time the advert crashes either my iPhone 6 or iPad Air, both of which are running the latest iOS software. Of course the crash always and I mean always happens after the advert plays so I'm out the reward, arrrgggg so frustrating.

8. Capt'n Bly

Capt'n Bly Powder Monkey

All true, as previously mentioned, I just click the ignor option now, it's not worth my time. It fails, more than it works.

Tiger Claw and 850arrr like this.
  9. Magvelou

Magvelou Powder Monkey

Same thing happened to me. Statisic around 45% Time Buging on shinning stars then had to close thé game.
    On percent gem gain is less than 1 % considerating bugs.
    So, 100 Times 30 sec adv for 5 gems earned. Inutile.
    Commercials don't don't do the job...
    Otherwise this game is fun thx for that.

Be little bit more generous with gems algorythm and you Ll my best game for 2015

10. ZorroBlaster

ZorroBlaster Powder Monkey

No reward sometimes. My solution is to stop watching for the rest of the day. After the update now that means ignoring a lot more treasure chests.

11. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

New error message.
    No reward on restart.
    [​IMG]

12. ZorroBlaster

It happened again a few minutes ago. No reward and no error message. Then a few minutes after that the app blew up and I had to restart it. Have had the same problem on iPhone 6 and iPad.

13. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

I had it happened to me 4 times in a row.

14. ZorroBlaster

Same again. It's looking like this is intentional or else the coders are morons. No reward and no error message. I'm stopping watching them now for a week. Maybe altogether.

15. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I find that almost every time I watch an ad shortly after logging in that it will lock and show the shooting stars. However if I attack before watching the ad it almost always works.

Bear likes this.
  16. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

While the adverts were working a bit better a couple days ago they are now back to the old 90% crashing and 10% rewards. I must say, I love the fact that adverts always plays and its the reward that gets jacked....thanks for that :mad:

17. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're currently working with the third party that provides our adverts, as it's unfortunately their system and servers that become unresponsive and causes the adverts to occasionally freeze. We're frustrated with this as well, and are hoping that they'll have a solution soon.

18. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Thanks for the clarification and I appreciate your work updating us on the inner workings of the game.

19. Fang

Fang First Mate

Add me to the list. iOS 8.4.1
    SSOD (Spinning Skull of Death)
    [​IMG]

HornyQuokka likes this.
  20. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Same here. Spinning skull...five times in a row....not even the "collect reward chest" pops up.