We need some new Wild Piggies!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Super-Nor, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

With many folks leaving the game that have been around as long as myself we are in need of some enthusiastic new players in the Wild Piggies guild.

Our guild has a lot of great players with wisdom to spare to help people do their best in our little Robot Pirate game. We have been around for a long long time.

So if you have a PH8 and 200PR, come on over.

Our requirements are really simple:

• Communicate on the chat and/or in our Line chat (usually this requires English speaking, but not perfect).
    • Help fund perks. Many of our players set a timer to be ready to help. It is nice to be beaten to support the guild.
    • Donate pirates to other players when you ask for some yourself. Ratios are not watched much, but be fair.
    • Participate in our rumbles. Right now the rumbles are just once a week while everyone is upgrading stuff. The required minimum is just 2000 Plunder Points. (easy) Two low rumble scores with no communication and you will be kicked to make room for active players.
    I hope to welcome you to the guild soon!

ScoopyWP and lady blackbeard like this.
  2. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies is a great guild. Super is a remarkable Captain. Good luck.

ScoopyWP likes this.
  3. Tottok

Tottok Crew

I don't care about rumbles, but if there is a bit of com and perks fohnded im in.

ScoopyWP and Super-Nor like this.
  4. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Perks are funded and chat is on going. Piggies are friendly and like to share .

ScoopyWP likes this.
  5. 311Hokie

311Hokie Powder Monkey

Like Lady and Super said - Perks are funded and lots of communication from longtime players.

Always happy to welcome new piggies who love playing and competing.

ScoopyWP likes this.
  6. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

I play this game for fun and the banter. Oh and the occasional gutbuster of a rumble. I joined Wild Piggies as a new, inexperienced player and my fellow Piggies helped me improve base design and plundering techniques. Anyway, if you like a bit of fun, a laugh and fearsome pirating pay us a visit.

lady blackbeard likes this.
  7. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

BUMP!

Come and join the Wild Piggie family.

We had to remove a couple of inactive players to make room for YOU, a Plunder Pirates enthusiast and all around friendly pirate.

If you know how to type a legible chat message and have 150PR and a PH8 you are welcome.

You will love our guild and we will really enjoy having you as a member.

Perks always funded ... blah, blah, blah. :)

ScoopyWP likes this.
  8. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

Come on in, big rumble coming up....

Super-Nor likes this.
  9. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild piggies takes pride in being friendly. Chat is active and positive. Donations and perks are funded promptly. The Piggie family will welcome you.

ScoopyWP likes this.
  10. Tottok

Tottok Crew

Perks aree always up, as well as troup donation

Super-Nor and ScoopyWP like this.
  11. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

Come rumble with us. PH8 and above welcome.

12. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

We are still looking to fill some spots with some active players.

We would love to help a PH8 player along in the game we all love to play over here in Wild Piggies.

Our combined guild knowledge covers HUNDREDS OF YEARS of experience! Some of that even in playing Plunder Pirates!

Join any Friday and rumble with us on Saturday to see how you like our group.

I hope to see you there!

lady blackbeard and ScoopyWP like this.
  13. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

We have had some great rumbles lately, but could still use a few more active players.

Joining Wild Piggies gives you access to jump to our sister guild Bad Piggies when they have a rumble, or just stay and sit one out. It is a great system for farming and competition play!

Give us a try!

ScoopyWP likes this.
  14. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

Loads of loot to be had. Great for upgrades and 'the pink'.

15. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

wild Piggies is growing. New members are joining. Thanks for your support. Glad to see recruiting working.

ScoopyWP likes this.
  16. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies recently was visited by another guild member, thinking about combining guilds. Wild Piggies is enthusiastic about forming an alliance. If you have a small guild of 12 or less, consider merging with us.

17. lexlux

lexlux Powder Monkey

I'm interested.

I'm a former member of the black pearl, a top 100 guild and now a quartermaster.
    The guild is getting boring, no perks getting filled and rumbles are sad....

Me and perhaps three others active players (3 PH10 and 1 PH9) looking for a new home.......

Let me know if ur still looking out for guys like us

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  18. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

We certainly are interested. Come visit and check us out.

19. lexlux

lexlux Powder Monkey

Hey guys, interested in a merge, more members of us are looking around.
    Perhaps setting up a third piggies guild ?

Our guild is 20 members big. 10 really active players with ph10 and rest is ph9 and ph10 mostly with a few newbies, Two QM's and 6FM's so no big 'management'........
    How does this work, where can we meet, discuss this ?

ScoopyWP likes this.
  20. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

Hi lexlux, do you use 'Line'? We use it for guild chat and I can add you if you do. We are very keen to talk to you.