We need some new Wild Piggies!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Super-Nor, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

@lexlux It would be great to have you over. We could really use 10 active members to add to our group.

We have a diverse English-speaking group from all around the globe. We keep the chat clean and keep inconsiderate folks out.

My Line App ID is: Super-Nor

or just give us a heads-up and come on over.

Check out our roster sometimes to see how many very long term players we have.

ScoopyWP likes this.
  2. lexlux

lexlux Powder Monkey

Hey there, I just jumped guild and added my request at 'wild piggies'

I'm on Line too, ID : lexlux22 screenname 'black lex'

ScoopyWP likes this.
  3. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Come on over and give us a try!

Rumbling twice a week (2000 minimum PP requested) and would like to add ten more friends that are active players.

All the regular good stuff like perks and maxed pirate donations, but the real perk is our excellent worldwide members.

If you have some buddies that want to test the waters bring them all. :)

lady blackbeard likes this.
  4. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies is a friendly guild wanting to grow new members. Helpful advice from skilled, long time members is part of the witty chat in Wild Piggies. Up beat, we have fun.

5. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

The Thunderstruck event and some great new players have livened up our group even more. It is nice to see our modest guild getting rumble rankings now below 50! And that is with a no minimum rule during the event.

6. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

The Wild Piggies went crazy during the Great Piggie Thunderumble 2016 event:
    [​IMG]

ScoopyWP and lady blackbeard like this.