Wench Pressers are looking for more wenches!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Morgan Ford, May 21, 2016.

1. Ima Smellypirate

Ima Smellypirate Powder Monkey

We've went from 26 players to 35...only 15 spots left. Who will be the lucky pirate to snag a spot?

Mobotts likes this.
  2. Floki

Floki Captain

I'm im pressed with you wenches seem like a good bunch of blokes and blokettes:D:D

3. deePS77V8

deePS77V8 Crew

We have fun

Ima Smellypirate likes this.
  4. Floki

Floki Captain

I heard that:D

Mobotts and Morgan Ford like this.
  5. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Come check us out and see if what they say is true. Leave your garden hose at home though please. We are not aloud to play with those anymore. So far the list of things we can't toy with includes a metric ton of spam, garden hoses, Arby's, christians, Preparation H and coming sooon.......lions! Oh and you should see what happens on Tuesday! We have fun.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Floki, Fil and Ima Smellypirate like this.
  6. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

We just went Susan Powter and decided to "Stop the insanity" (only for a minute). As a result we cut some lazy fat and are now in a fine fighting form. Are you a lean mean fighting machine? Are you insane? You are! Great come hang out for some rumbles.

Ima Smellypirate likes this.
  7. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Thank you Wenches for the use of a wet slip in which to dock my ship. I look forward to sailing the seas again someday with the best of your crew. For anyone looking for a fun chill guild check out the Wench Pressers. You won't be sorry.

Ima Smellypirate and Mobotts like this.
  8. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Thank you so much for everything Morgan! Enjoy your time with the Wicked, Wench Pressers were lucky to have you!!

9. Ima Smellypirate

Bump bump bump baby...come play with us. Still looking for some new blood.

Mobotts likes this.
  10. Sherbert

Sherbert Powder Monkey

Horny quokka is an absolute weirdo. I was in his guild, I speak from experience lol. Gl to him though.....

Mobotts likes this.
  11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Deleted original text. Decided to censor myself. I see a portion below has been captured for eternity. :eek:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Mobotts likes this.
  12. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

haha ... that quite an image !

Spongee likes this.
  13. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Some things can never be unseen

14. Ima Smellypirate

Still looking for pirates! Bump bump

15. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

❤️For more press releases on the pressers flying panties go to #frigwaldowheresallthewenchpanties.com