What do you want for Christmas besides your Two Front Teeth?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tiger Lilly, Dec 11, 2016.

1. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Ooh ooh sword fights! :) Then perhaps Midoki could include another 'homage' by utilising the fine art of insults? :D

Ian, Scarlet Fever and Tiger Lilly like this.
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

But then, Native Islanders would defend their villages with a variety of new and unusual traps :eek:

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  3. Fil

Fil Captain

I would like bacon and for Ian to send me a baby platypus please

peg-brain bob and Dog Breath like this.
  4. Ian

Ian Commodore

[​IMG]
    A Platypus you say @Fil , will have to see what Santa says about that. :rolleyes:

peg-brain bob, Fil and Tiger Lilly like this.
  5. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

+1 to the yeti, the mega fortress, and a costume to make one of my legendaries look like Sloth from Goonies!

More seriously - after the experience of trying to find a friendly, active farming guild for my son's new account, I think a better guild browsing feature or a kid-friendly guild alternative (no chat, no captains, more like an auto-guild) would help to give newer players a path from the lonely solo world into the guild world. Thinking completely crazy, allow newer pre-guild players to complete a "practice rumble" or test rumble, and based on the results, let guilds bid on them for a shot at having them on the team. :)

6. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Personally I'll like them to allow us to set the guild as "beginner", "intermediate" or "expert". When a player looks for a guild, only guilds with the recommended level will show up. Also, we do need the recommended guilds to be all our feeder guilds and not half-dead guilds which are ghost towns.

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  7. Fil

Fil Captain

I will name him Bob. Unless you send me a girl, if you do I will name her Taco :D

peg-brain bob, Tiger Lilly and Ian like this.
  8. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

It's all fun and games until it gets you with its spur, then you die in agony! ☠️

Fil, peg-brain bob, Ian and 1 other person like this.
  9. Ian

Ian Commodore

It's Australian, did you expect something that wasn't dangerous?

10. Fil

Fil Captain

Only boys have the spur, girls are spurless, so unlike humans girl platypusses are safer

11. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Ahhh there is that but do you really think Ian would send you anything that wasn't dangerous?

Fil likes this.
  12. Ian

Ian Commodore

That's right.. where's the fun in sending something harmless? Isn't that why they make rollerblades, skateboards and trampolines for Christmas :eek:

Fil likes this.
  13. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Fil...girls are safe as long as they get everything they want!!!:);)

14. Ian

Ian Commodore

@Tiger Lilly that's sounds familiar. "Give me what I want, and nobody gets hurt!" :eek:

15. Fil

Fil Captain

And exactly how often does that happen? :confused:

16. Fil

Fil Captain

True story, my daughter who just turned 12 and falls down while standing still and as recently as 3 weeks ago tripped over a wall asked for a hoverboard....and I bought her one

17. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Fil...so what is the moral of the story?:rolleyes: Never buy something potentially dangerous even if your kids beg!!o_O

Ian likes this.
  18. Fil

Fil Captain

Or go ahead and buy it and after the first time they get hurt you get that cool but dangerous present for yourself :D

Edit add: This morning she sneezed and poked herself in the eye

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  19. Liquidjade

Liquidjade Crew

I agree. New LPs, new map, new ship would be nice and for the forts to reset. That would be fabulous.

What I really want for my island is a Gorgon, Cthulhu, and Leviathan hanging out on the rocks drinking scotch and smoking cigars heckling lazy pirates and yet are ready to be deployed or defend my island at a moments notice. :p

ElFrenetico, Tiger Lilly and McQ like this.
  20. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Another thought...I wish we could still fund all the perks while streaking, very frustrating when one goes down in a middle of a long streak and can't do anything about unless you end it:confused:. Also I want a pet parrot that you can feed fruits and seeds and then poops on enemy pirates stopping them dead in their tracks.:rolleyes: