What is the end point of this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThunderStorm, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

I've had lots of large kill streaks like that. My specialties r tanks, M240B, and C4. People hate my C4 lol.

2. Bad Boy

Bad Boy Powder Monkey

The avg player is actually online maybe 5 minutes a day.
    There's timers on builds for a reason. So you know when you'll have the availability to upgrade or build. And can do other stuff.

It's no different or more inconvenient than someone getting attacked while offline for a minute, or someone who set a timer for when resources would be available getting attacked seconds before the time ended, only come back and be short.

In no way does it harm the avg player more than a 24/7 online nolifer.

I understand there's complications in attack and moment of develop times overlapping.

My point is , this is being abused by people just highlighting a palm plant and going semi afk to be invulnerable for 24 hours a day. It's broken as far as fair gameplay goes.

3. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

I can see that u desperately want on the leaderboards more than anything. I'm just saying that IMO it would cause more problems than it would solve.

4. Bad Boy

Bad Boy Powder Monkey

I already am in the top of the leaderboard.

If you're gonna resort to childish accusations i guess one could also see your bias in this conversation because you are indeed a nolifer who's online 24/7 to abuse his way up to the leaderboards.

Either way. My points valid and holds true. Yours is speculation. Conversation over.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  5. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

Saying that I can tell u care a lot about being on the leaderboard is a childish accusation? Lol that makes no sense :/. Also, I'm not a nolifer that abuses my way up the leaderboard, I abuse my way to the bottom :p lol.

6. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

U need to loosen up and laugh a bit buddy. Ur strung waaay too tight if what I said pi**ed u off that much.

7. some of the issue with these types of games is that the scoring system becomes out of whack at the top of the leaderboard. since it is solely based on your rank vs the person you are attacking's rank eventually you hit a point where you get very few points for a win because you will never find someone offline who has a higher rank than you.

furthermore, the rank in this game and others is almost entirely based on offense. so when you are attacking someone you are being given points that are determined by how well that person attacks. this is similar to evaluating how well a batter will do against a pitcher based on the pitchers batting average.