What is your favorite Legendary Pirate?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Jolo, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Jolo

Jolo Crew

I honestly can't make a choice, I only have McKraken!

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  3. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

Methinks someone has a crush on a certain LP :rolleyes:

Captain Catbeard likes this.
  4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

*furiously hides fanfiction*

Skillzone10 and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  5. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I looked all over the stuff for Romeo...nowhere could I see something that says Romeo can break ground using his nose. Is that a hidden skill? :tongueincheek: I would love to have a legendary using his (or her) head to create a new puddle of water as a jumping spot for my raiders.

MorganFlint likes this.
  6. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Maybe that's Sadie...:p

7. Jude

Jude Powder Monkey

For attacking ability I'd vote for Ching Shih.

8. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

I use Romeo as of just keep on booming... :D

9. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I really like Sadie & Frank - she destroys most defences before she even enters their range! :)

I also like Cornelius & Caesar (excellent juggs with extra little bonuses!) :)

10. Zink

Zink Captain

I'm still waiting for Sadie. but for now i'd have to go with Annabelle. Needs some improvement though because she - like witch doctors - can end up following one stupid pirate around the whole time while a whole bunch gets destroyed

11. BLACKBEARD4EVER!!!:D

12. Ebow

Ebow Crew

I'm still waiting for the goat... But Blackbeard and chinese are so good, btw blackbeard ability sux.

13. Which lv is your bbeard?

14. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Lvl 9

15. Offense black/green beards
    Defense Romeo

16. bucket

bucket First Mate

Its a tie between blackbeard and ching shih for best pirate on offense for me. The best on defense is ching shih since she is at lvl 20. The boost to the island defenses help out alot and since my fort is at lvl 6 it takes alot to bring down the defensive perks.

17. mlc

mlc Captain

I think most of the pirates have their plus sides, however my favourites have to be Ching and annabelle up to now. Can't wait to get Sadie tho

18. Mine is 6 and I still think his ability is good, just use it to take down the last defenses

19. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Best offense- Ching/Anna/BB
    Best defense-Ching/Romeo
    Worst Offense- Corny
    Worst Defence- Corny

Captain Catbeard likes this.
  20. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

My favourite is indeed not my best pirate! I love Greenbeard, I would just like his ability to be able to crush a Ground Pounder at his max level or so. Now he makes a dent over the wall/ships but you still get hammers. Also like ceasAr; flames all over the place, who doesn't like a Good bbq.

Best would be Ching and I hope Sadie. From the times I have been crushed with her I have high hopes!!!