What is your favorite Legendary Pirate?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Jolo, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

My fav is not my best either, even though I don't have him I like Black Bart. He looks really awsome! Quick question though: I saw his special ability when he is dead and he gets back up. If he dies and you revive him and then he stays alive for the rest of the round does that mean he loses two stamina because he got knocked out?

My best would have to be greenbeard, his abillity is awsome!

Horny Manly Alfa likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Nope, unlike the other Legendaries, he only ever loses one stamina when attacking, even if he gets repeatedly knocked out. ;)

Cap'nSmellyBeard likes this.
  3. Squirt

Squirt Crew

My favorite LP hasn't been released yet...it's one that NUKEs/3 star the whole base immediately upon deployment

4. On the coming Monday, kiss three blue-haired unicorns. These unicorns will grant you extreme longevity, allowing you to reach the age of 385 years and 7 days old. I can then GUARANTEE the pirate you spoke of is going to be released on your 385th birthday and you will be feeling pure happiness for the last week of your life, not to mention all the years before that happens.

THE POST ABOVE IS 100% TRUE! :rolleyes:;)

5. zag

zag Crew

Hail Caesar!

6. Ching here! :)

Skillzone10 likes this.
  7. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

You got it! Ching is bling!

10_Ruddy_01 likes this.
  8. Rimeeek

Rimeeek Powder Monkey

Definitely Ching for attacking and taking down defences while streaking and for defense it's Romeo.

9. LYM

LYM Captain

sadie attacking because of range, ching defence

10. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

It's gotta be Sadie with her goat! I wanna try Ching Sith too, though ;)

11. HolyTRINITY

HolyTRINITY Powder Monkey

TOP 5 Favorites
    1) Ching
    2) Sadie
    3) Tinto
    4) Blackbeard
    5) Blackbart
    ** Wish everyone luck finding the materials for upgrading their Favourite legends... Thanks Midoki for this week's Blackbart