What's the Story behind your Pirate Name?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Tiger Lilly, Nov 30, 2016.

1. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Husband picked mine and punched it in before I even saw! But its simple! Johnny was already booty slappa so I was mrs booty slappa. Whole pirate family of slappas LOL

2. 10Atious

10Atious Crew

Mine explains itself..

3. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

I could never grok the trick to the sea dog class, but I remember that straggly seaweedy-looking hat. :)

Scarlet Fever and Tiger Lilly like this.
  4. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

I like sharks...

5. Acesty6

Acesty6 Powder Monkey

your pirate names looks awesome and creatively done those stories behind all of your pirates names are so cool even designs and how it look is great

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

And your story my friend?

7. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

Ninja Nurse

Guess!

Sea Patriot likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I’m guessing you work super long hours in the ER/OR and go home and put your Mom hat on and do it super fast

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You're a nurse and also a ninja?

10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Lynsey, the elder gods let you come down and spend time with us pirates?

11. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

I'm in the UK so we don't have OR/ER. I work in a minor injuries unit which sort of a small Accident and Emergency and entirely nurse-lead.

Being a chap I don't have a "Mom hat." Not having children is also a factor.

But I am indeed a nurse. And I teach Martial Arts. Not Ninjitsu, although I've done a little of it. I hold six Black Belts and I'm a former world champion in Kempo.

MorganFlint likes this.
  12. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sorry for the implication of being a parent of either side, so the ninja part is not figurative but more less literal. Nice and thank you for sharing

13. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

Wow this is a great thread! My name comes from my favorite childhood Christmas character. Being a red head I got to be heatmiser while my little brother was snowmiser. I also moved to Southtown aka Florida so I felt the name fit and I have 4 kids. I really like being called heat so all my mini accounts have to also have the heat beginning -Heatblister(from heatmiser song) and Heatwave 101 also from the temp in the song. I have run out of heat names so no more minis for me!

14. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

Would that be The Reaper from Wench Pressers, PUy, and Lawless Pirates? If so he is 1310 days and still going strong in my guild Firewater.

15. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Ah, Pirates Unites, my old stomping ground