Who is Your Pirate Hero?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Stupid Fish, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Jenifer

Jenifer Crew

LOL your right! it is just some making fantasy right?:rolleyes:

2. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

Hayreddin Barbarossa is a good deal too

[​IMG]

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No, she really did command tens of thousands of pirates. It's possible that she had the largest private fleet in history

4. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

@Gangrene Beard I guess i'll give the credit to give him his special skill;)

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Her - that's what makes it even more impressive. The only other Female pirate to command more than 1 ship was Anne Bonny, but she still doesn't come close

6. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

Ching Shih command an entire armada after the death of her husband

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

And yet, she rarely gets her due in American cinema...

8. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

maybe because she's an asian??

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

That's probably part of it, the other part is probably because she's a she. Anne Bonny was Irish but she's still not shown. Even though those women were amazing in their own right, they don't fit into the neat box of what most view as a pirate.

10. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

maybe because of some gender issues?

11. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

That one is really sound stupid you @Stupid Fish . . if this skills are in the game. Then say Ok bye bye to your goodies., I will say, Ohh great, her's Jack time to donate again. No need to defend ourselves.:confused:

I'm thinking if we can have Barbarossa and Black Bart here too. . .hahaha:D,

12. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I'll Go For Captain Red Boy His Power Is Shooting Lightning Bullets That Is Faster Than Sound And Summoning 100 (JK) gunners

13. Piet Hein is a legend in the Netherlands, he is famous for robbing the biggest ship the Spanish had. He stole the most gold in just one battle. He captured 11,509,524 guilders (former dutch currency) in gold and silver. Oh yeah he put the entire Spanish crew in a ship and gave them directions (in fluent Spanish) to Havanna
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piet_Pieterszoon_Hein

14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

That's pretty darn cool

15. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I wonder how many Jack Sparrows there are in this game:D