Who was your mentor?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bjays92, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Yep. He did. Last I saw him he was playing in Firewater.

Joseph Fonte likes this.
  2. Odog-ethan

Odog-ethan Crew

Probably too many to list and I'm sure I'm leaving some well deserving names off, we had a whole guild full of them I leaned on, however here are a few. Crook, McQ, Sirasoney, Macrea, Davy Jones, filthy, Tessa rose, jinnga,freedom, arrow, and probably the first two who showed me what "gemming" really was flying joe and baconator, secret mentor was lobo never played with him/her but gained a ton just watching the replays of my base getting destroyed by them over and over.

Seawitch, Joseph Fonte, McQ and 3 others like this.
  3. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

I'm afraid that most of the people who taught me what I know have left the game, but one has recently found his way back so I'm holding out hope for the others!! That being said, i continue to learn so much from the awesome folks at TheeBar, as well as old guildmates who may have moved on but continue to show love and support when needed.

4. Deadwood

Deadwood Powder Monkey

CutThroathChristy was the player who made the game fun! If it wasnt for her I would have quit a looong time before I did.
    and Lobo was the guy who tought me everything! thanks to you both!

Ian, Mobotts, peg-brain bob and 2 others like this.
  5. Joseph Fonte

Joseph Fonte Powder Monkey

The Flying Dutchmen

6. Joseph Fonte

Joseph Fonte Powder Monkey