Whose Haki is stronger, Luffy or DoFlamingo?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Master Pogi, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

My friend ask me this...IMHO, I think Luffy's haki is stronger. Because I told him that Luffy has Haoshoku Haki (Conqueror's Haki). Maybe DoFlamingo also have this because according to Chinjao, a lot of pirate have that in GrandLine. But then again, DoFlamingo hasn't show it (or did I miss it?)... Anyway, I hate DoFlamingo big time. Same level as Marshal D. Teach.

PlunderPirate likes this.
  2. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

What did you just call me!?.............I'm kidding I have no clue what you just said, something about flamingos and tacos.

3. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Hahaha!!! Nah, they are characters in One Piece.

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well I've seen a total of 2 episodes so I got nothing. Only thing I remember was some dude with stretchy limbs fighting some dude with horns. Now that I think about it I need to get back into my anime.Used to watch GITS SAC (Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex), Gundam Wing (Zer0 Wing=Wing Zero [Deathsycthe being and close second favourite and almost my Guild Name]), Trigun, Blue Submarine #6, Inuyasha, DBZ (90's version not that stupid Kai), Full-Metal Alchemist, FLCL (Fooly Cooly, highly underrated show), Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and I'll throw in the 90's Batman cartoons for good measure.

5. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Nice sets of Animes...:) My all time favorite is Cowboy Bepop and Code Geass. And my Gundam hero is Gundam G... Gundam God!!! The animes i haven't watched in your list are Ghost in the Shell, Blue Submarine, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, FLCL...just finished the series Tokyo Ghoul. The ending sucks..hahaha

6. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Nothing beats Wing Zero, especially during the Endless Waltz ending when he has his angel wings and Twin Buster Rifle. Haven't seen Tokyo Ghoul but have seen the movie Tokyo Gore School which has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation. If you haven't seen GITS I highly suggest watching it. They have some episodes on Toonami it's different than Stand Alone Complex which aired in 2002 I think. Full-Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is also on there.

7. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Gonna check it.

8. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Gundam G is cool. But I'll go with Gundam Wing Zero, this one is the best ever.
    By the way, I'll go with Luffy. Hi is the best for me.

9. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

I like the fighting skills of the fighters in G-Gundam.☺️ Anyway it depends on the pref. of the watchers..Wing and X Gundam is also nice..Gundam Seed not that much..:)

10. Captain Didwell

I agree. . .

11. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

You mentioned all the goodies, but you missed Naruto it one cool ninja anime. I am a Batfan too.. have you watched the latest batman animated movie? the Arkham thing. something goes like that.

12. Captain Didwell

Batman is the most dangerous!. . . . do you agree?:cool:

Stupid Fish likes this.
  13. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

wonder what will happen if he will team up with Tony Stark and Lex Luthor

14. Captain Didwell

It think let say bye bye to justice. . injustice is here.
    By the way. . . I still go with Gundam. :p

15. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Batman doesn't team up, he gets followers.

16. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

[​IMG] i mean this one:D

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I've seen this before and I makes me laugh. Batman already had an exo-suit. Now the issues where Batman gets a green lantern ring....that's a Batman no one could mess with. Especially since the power of the ring is derived from the wearers will.

18. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

[[​IMG] you mean this one:D. fab and dashing.. looks so gay..

19. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No, this one.
    [​IMG]
    Spoiler tag due to language

Stupid Fish likes this.
  20. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

way too cool.. that's why they didn't give batman some special powers, he will totally dominate the entire DC