Will we get the top 200 PR leaderboard back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Booty isle, Jan 4, 2016.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

agree

2. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

AGREE! So many weak players in this new scks leaderboard,they not suppose to be in the leaderboard

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Kamikazemug likes this.
  3. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

4. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

If you consider investing 10h+ or more a day for plundering to be easy, well... :rolleyes:

FACT is, you have to be active to get on top. And hiding beneath a shield once u reached a high plunder rank and just doing some battles a day, is quite the opposite. Not saying reaching a high rank is easy.

Last rumble i plundered 12h straight and then again 3h at the end. Finished with 110k+ rumble points. So you say that isn t an achivement at all, just because i used gems and was ranked between 300-400?! Funny.

Currently i am Top 2 of the new "easy" leaderboard and i am not even pushing for it, nor do i care much. Its just my normal daily activity(doing 3-4 30 win streaks a day, and when we rumble i put up my 100k).

When this new leaderboard is so easy, where is the rest of all the self called "Top" players?!

If its soooo easy, feel free to do the same, without account sharing or a "big" family. I am looking forward to it.

I will say it again, lazy days are over!:D

If you want to see ur name high ranked, cause you need it for your ego(and for sure some egos are badly hurt in here) you have not just invest a hell of gems you have to invest a hell of time and effort as well. Playing 1h a day won t do it. I am sorry. No, i am not.

Of course i am just talking about, if you do it all by urself, not by sharing ur account around ur guild, which is pathetic and really "easy"!

And now continue with ur "crying"...;)

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Quokka I hope you hit first one of these months, I'd love to see you up there in the hall of fame. If you put up 100k every single day you certainly could make it next month, if things continue at the rate other players seem to be going. I was expecting much more tbh. If I cared much about it, I'd go for it as well.

6. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

Im sure u cant hit a hard bases..

7. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Even worse, with my second island I have not reached the magical limit of lvl 500 ever BUT.... I might have overlooked it, but cannot find that particular quest in my "to be completed quests" list.

Wishing our gild we have the EXACT same feeling. I do but the occasional gems (and then not even the big haul from the store, just modest gems chest), but the list is now indeed based on the players who have decent skills and can repeat OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER x 1000.... The same attack on low/bad designed ph9-ph10 islands.

WE MISS the leaderboard showing the player who can out-play, out-design all others! And our traditional Push week against the global list has stopped... Only national top 200 list now.

Global list is key indeed! However, I have suggested in one of my other posts to create MORE leaderboards. Also based more on national settings to improve the national visibility and competition. Reason is that I come from a country with only 17million people but we do have several good guilds and we try to outplay each other on a friendly basis.

Don't believe this would take up to much capacity of the midoki team and it would stimulate competition across the game.

8. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

Go to Pr 700+ and open ur shield buddy..lets meet there

AV8R likes this.
  9. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

http://forum.plunderpirates.com/ind...uilds-just-like-top200-national-players.9972/

Raw drawing, but you get the idea
    [​IMG]

10. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

11. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

Must be so boring and not challenging to spend 12-15 hrs hitting underdeveloped islands, there's nothing "Top" on it.

12. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

13. msuma

msuma Powder Monkey

14. LYM

LYM Captain

lets see you in a tournament with other guilds

15. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

Look likes u have ur own update

16. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Aussie have lost a couple of members now due to the lack of global PR leaderboard.
    There are also several more losing interest.
    To them and myself, after your base is maxed there is very very little to strive for. A simple leaderboard was motivation enough and it's been taken away.

Seriously, we're talking people that have put heaps of time and money into the game that have called it quits simply because there's no competitive "skill based" component to it now.

I have no problem with the current point based leaderboard being the only one that gives out rewards, but we really should be able to compare PRs globally.

cold_storm, Booty isle and Raptelan like this.
  17. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

What I don't get is that no one from midoki has even bothered to reply on here what their future plans are or even give us a rationale on why it was removed. Such a bugger!!!!

Raptelan likes this.
  18. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Not everyone rank pushes at the same time, and it's well within most players' abilities to make it to the global top 200 rank at any given time.
    It's a massive (pride based) incentive to play competitively, sinking more time and money into the game - all for just having a leaderboard present.

Midoki plz

19. Skye

Skye Commodore

Just want to reiterate my support for removing Friends and bringing Global back in its place.

cold_storm, Raptelan and Tex like this.
  20. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Id like to keep friends, but allow me to add any player I wish to my friends list so I can keep an eye on what guild they are in how they are going etc.

Skye, cmooneey and HornyQuokka like this.