Winning and Losing : Loot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sommiez, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

From what I have experience, I think the loot system needs fixing, it's broken in my opinion
    It's rather annoying raiding and winning big raids and then logging off and losing it all, and then doing it all over again, and it's not gettingme anywhere if I come back and lose the amount or more that I have won.
    Eg. I raid 120k gold and 100k grog and coming back and losing it all... really p**s me off.. Because I have to grind and be online 24/7, which I can't..

Any thoughts ?
    Ps : I think the army composition of different type is over power and broken, it's rather easy to three star .. Even the top players, yes I know, I check them all the time .. This shouldn't be the case.. And I see loot up for grabs 1.1m grog....? WTF??? No.. If I lose that much, I would be hella pissed

-Sommiez

2. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

Looks like you're to high on the leaderboard for the level of your defenses, just drop and you'll be much safer

3. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

I'm around 260
    But that's not the thing, the amount of loot that is offered is ridiculous ...
    450k grog and losing around 120k .. On a three star... Disgusting

If you transfer that to clash of clans, having 8m elixir and losing 2m on a three star raid.. That's rubbish ...
    Please fix this

4. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Here's a tip always Use Your Booty Before Going To Rest

5. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

But I was saving it for an upgrade

6. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Then Don't Leave Til You Reach your target

7. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Rubbish, the loot offering is still reiduclous, I don't want to wait 20mins for my troops to be done ..
    Let's say you need 900k grog for acadamy 4, and p you have 400k grog, yep would you want to wait for all that time training up your troops and raiding and repeat this 900k..?

8. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

This seriously needs to be look into, the loot offering is horrendous when you think about it

9. Its a standard 20% looting. Every other game of this ilk that I've played has the same structure, except clash. That is the only one that has a cap. Instead of saving for big upgrades, do all your small upgrades first, get your defenses maxed and design a good base. Another thing that would help is if you know you need to log off for a while drop a few battles to get yourself into a lower ranking. Pirate hall outside will give a free shield also.

10. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Yeah I think it's abit too much, I like clash because it allow you to actually save some resource that you have gain instead of losing it all ..

11. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

There is a day night difference between coc and this game when it comes to defense. Defense here is way harder to beat than it ever was in coc.

12. zag

zag Crew

Agreed.

In CoC you can just bum rush a base with cheap disposable units, take a bunch of resources and sacrifice trophies.

Here if your defenses are maxed, and your getting bum rushed you are too high on the leader boards.

13. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Not quite, if you guys are low pirate hall with low train troops, ip the defence is hard to overcome, I experience that, however if you are somewhat pirate hall 4&5 with good train troops from the acadamy, you can almost three star most base, I have seen max def get three star.. So I don't think defence is as strong as you guys would think when you go higher up,

14. zag

zag Crew

I suppose that's possiblely true.
    I'm a PH 4 with mostly maxed troops.

I think part of the problem your having though is that they are getting to your resources and not triggering a shield. I'm not sure if that's the issue but if it is, I'd redesign to counter that.

I currently dangle my PH outside the walled section, which means that no one attacks that side.
    Not sure if that'd work in your situation.

Also, are you being attacked by the same people repeatedly?

I've heard that that is possible and if so they may be deliberately not triggering your shield.

15. Bad Boy

Bad Boy Powder Monkey

What a wimp.

Games not unfair or too hard.
    You're gettin drained cause your base sucks.

Cry is free, resources are not.

16. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Mate, that's harsh don't you reckon?

17. Razor

Razor Crew

18. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

Haven't you learned from coc? Put your TH outside and get sniped

19. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

I don't think that really does apply here, if you leave your pirate hall outside,mth at would mean there is less building to protect the major part of your base. And the pirate hall has a lot of hit points so it's important to stall the attack

20. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

How about when you plunder people, the one who attacks get the same amount, but you as a defender lose less than what he gains?
    For example:
    The defender has 100k loot available to steal.
    When the attacker steal all that 100k, he will get 100k, but the defender will only lose 70k.

The cap is the same for the attacker, he still gains 100k, but the defender loses less than what the attacker steals.