Winning and Losing : Loot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sommiez, Sep 30, 2014.

1. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

Iam sorry but you seem to forget how huge the TH is. the moment you place it outside your core gets way better protected after you rearranged the defenses and filled the gap of your TH. Just try it out.

2. thereaper33

thereaper33 Powder Monkey

I understand why people are comparing this game to Clash of Clans but erm....... its NOT. This is a stand alone game and not just a pirate version of clash. There are differences and if you need resources on here it seems fairly easy to plunder your way up to a target. If you don't want to lose any you have collected then buy a shield or spend your gold and grog before logging off. I am both raiding and getting raided its part of the game just strengthen your defences and don't go to high in rank until your base allows it!!
    Nothing is broken with regards to raids.

3. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Can I ask what level pirate hall you are?

4. thereaper33

I started the game a week ago and my Pirate Hall is only level 4 why?

5. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

You will understand when you hit pirate hall level 5, saving up 900k grog for acadamy and all the training. 750k tavern upgrade, it's huge.. So yeah, just a heads up.

6. Chaos5715

Chaos5715 First Mate

I'm a PH 5 and I have no problem whatsoever holding onto resources. If anyone is getting slaughtered and losing their resources then u need to sandbag and drop to a lower pirate rating until ur defenses r up to par, and not having a sucky island layout helps also lol.

7. Bad Boy

Bad Boy Powder Monkey

PH 7 here. And I feel like there's not enough loss. 20% loss is a wimpy joke and effects me none.
    It's even more nerfed and trivial at noob lvls like ph4/5 when you can suicide resource snipe a higher PH base for almost all of your max capacity.

If you don't like getting attacked drop to PR 10 or something you can handle. Or leave your PH outside to earn 12 hour shields.

Everyone's given you advice. Follow it or not. Either way, buck up and try solving your problems instead of insistent forum whining.

8. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

I think that's what forums are design for...

9. thereaper33

maybe the developers could include a new build. Maybe something like a treasure island that can be upgraded and will keep a certain percentage of your gold and grog safe from all attacks. Just an idea!

10. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Another pro tip: save quest rewards for the last minute before buying something. Myself I'm working on the 900k for the academy upgrade. But I've got the "hidden hitters" quest finished which will give me 300k when I claim it. That's 300k that's "in the bank" but can't be stolen. So I only need to save up to 600k, claim the quest reward, and I'm on my way to academy level 4!