Witch Doctor CURED!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super evil mega corp., Oct 29, 2015.

1. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Apologies to everyone experiencing random idiocy - but I for one LOVE the new/old WD. He stays with the group of guns I deploy him with again :) rather than chasing off after my juggs/brutes :rolleyes:.

Daddy P and Enuthral like this.
  2. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Well not cured, just cured of the fixes that made him almost unusable.

I for one am glad hes not out front getting hit, i can deal with the lone gunner problem. IM actually having a WD last the whole attack, and the jugg is doing nicely on his own.

3. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Yea he's AI is terrible again, doesn't work well with my Skellywag crew at all, he keeps leaving them to follow lone Gunners. Looks like I'm forced to change my whole crew again, WD should be able to be used with all crew, not forcing us to change.

Has there been a change to make the WD favour Gunners? @Lynsey [Midoki]

Is certainly seems that way, every time he follows lone Gunners.

4. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I have the same issue. Running away after 1 gunner. I actually liked the old AI better, even though that was annoying too.

5. Burnz

Burnz Captain

I guess I am just frustrated because I found a pretty decent crew that works for most bases without having to use jugs or brutes. So I never had my WD go into the base following either of the two big boys. Now, I am going to have to switch back to some jugs and brutes since it doesn't want to stick to my current army. So, like what @Bl00dBaTh said

Bl00dBaTh likes this.
  6. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I am using, gunners, skellys, SR, WD, one JUGG, and a couple of bombers.

and im still finding if i mix my skellys and gunners in a group and drop a WD behind each group most times he will follow that group, i usually drop the jugg into a spot that distracts towers. And yes once the groups are lessened maybe a wd moves to one gunner, but by then you can do some reserrection of skellys and it balances out.

7. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

such a moving target with the WD AI. Time to scrap my current crew and go looking at my old notes as it were. I will say that I seem to be able to use one WD now instead of two like when he always glued himself to a jug.

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

When Apple drops support for the 4s, will you consider re-evaluating it and forcing everyone to upgrade at that point?