wooo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whitney, Dec 19, 2014.

1. whitney

whitney Crew

Thanks Midoki! Almost every item on my Christmas Wish List I posted was granted! I would love a way to turn off the night, but let's not get greedy! BTW anyone found that festive fish yet? Heheh. Happy plundering yall!

Thanks,
    Whitney

Bandit's Bandits captain. Always recruiting active players of all levels :)

2. Luqman

Luqman Crew

I agree with the toggle night idea,and i found the FF!
    The Festive Fish is 1-starred (In my game) and its in I12,tell me if this helps,cause I don't think I12 is the place where it belongs

3. whitney

whitney Crew

Thank you for the information!

4. whitney

whitney Crew

oh yeah it's definitely not there for me. :)

5. I was wondering about the Santa ship and fish too, during the Halloween update I only saw the bats and pumpkin boats, it was as if to be able to see the third seasonal sea opposition you had to be able to reach the outer reaches to possibly find it!

6. thats actually quitte true, the last monster with halloween (can't remember it's name) was only reachable with a level 5 ship. For the latest check the thread in the spoilers forum

7. yeti

yeti Captain

Where did that thread on banner size go? I want to change my vote, lol

Kelani and Gangrene Beard like this.
  8. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Whitney, I would absolutely love to get rid of the night option.

9. whitney

whitney Crew

hahaha me too. I can't see when I'm attacking! Changed my name so that was fun, but one of my guild mates went and stole my clash name, that everyone knows I hate with a fiery passion, just to mess with me, and it costs 500 gems to change back and won't spend it ugh. When pranks go bad.

10. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Wow! 500 to change again? That's steep.
    I can't stand the night either.

11. Jinglez

Jinglez Powder Monkey

Hey Whitney
    I haven't seen the festive fish once yet. One of my crew has killed it twice a day every day. I have 69% of map cleared so should see it quite well at the co-ordinate she's given. Same goes for Santas ship. Saw it and won the battle on the first day of update and haven't seen it since. Is it purely random how they come up or is there a glitch somewhere ? Still haven't ever found the Witchy Squid either but I'm told thats in a part of the map I haven't cleared yet. So frustrating.
    Jinglez

12. yeti

yeti Captain

There's a known issue, @Jinglez :

13. Pantani

Pantani Powder Monkey

For those that have defeated the santa ship, has anyone got a decent haul? Seems to give out low loot/ gems from my experience so focusing on bigger fish for BP...

14. porrig

porrig Crew

Nope, I attacked this on my last voyage and received 7 gems, 125 BP and EP. Bit annoying for a 4* attack.

15. I'm only doing them for the sake of OCD. NEED. TO. FINISH. QUEST. AND. EAT. COOKIE. DOUGH..

16. Young gun

Young gun Powder Monkey

I cant find the fish too

17. LadyoftheSea

LadyoftheSea Powder Monkey

Lol how cute 2 random players from same country on same post minutes apart awee love connection.also im shocked fish hasn't posted that fish won't be on that its a bug or glitch they know about I read it off email post of a midoki staffer qouted few post ago...normally fish eye is quick to point that out I guess he's being nice maybe because your from Netherlands too. Or maybe its because ;)...

18. I don't know what your problem is buddy. And I don't point out the same thing thousands of times. People should read for themselves

19. LadyoftheSea

LadyoftheSea Powder Monkey

Sweety you do in most threads you correct or say no to ideas its your thing mr. most forum users know that already. Back to you both being from netherlands small world i guess fish ;)

20. I advice people to read threads on certain subject to make sure the forum is clean and people can find the right information as fast as possible. That's what I do, and that's why i'm a moderator here.