Wynn already has upgraded bunkers and mystic mortars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roguecylon, Oct 22, 2014.

1. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Wow, that didn't take long. I guess if you buy rather than earn you can upgrade the moment it comes out.

Anyone ever seen Wynn's base destroyed or attacked well?

2. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

4500 gems if u have enough gold. I've never matched him, he might keep buying the shield.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Haha, I just did a calculation and came up with 4,330, then saw your post! :D

Yeah, I guess you could buy the 6K gem pack if you have the gold. I just got to level 9 gold stores and I see he's way past that.

I would love, love to see a replay video of an attack. It would be awesome if Midoki could link the last 5 attacks on the each person on the leaderboard. Attacks and Defense would be brilliant.

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Awesome idea @roguecylon I was sitting at around 540 and got hit by a few 700+ people. Would love to see more of their attacks.

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

wow that is nice man. You gotta be pretty close to the leader board then? is top 200 currently around 630 or something? or is it more?

6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Meh, the money is not all that great and you get SOOO many repeats that it is sort of a waste of money. I just got the get to level 500 and kept going for a while...

7. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Agreed. I hovered in the 400's for a few days and it sucked. Just cycle through the same bases with no loot over and over. Loot over 300 is terrible.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  8. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Amen to that and my record was getting the same opponent 4x in a row...lol

9. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Lol. That is brutal. I got plenty of back to backs, but 4 in a row is really special.

10. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

When I'm on a surge for a couple of million gold or grog. I tend to have the strategy of losing as close to 49% as possible and keeping my numbers down. I've been in the low 500's and leaderboard a few times. But it's a waste for any push. I slip down into the low 300's to get the resources. And then while building let others attack me to raise the numbers again. No advantage from what I see to getting up higher until you are completely upgraded on raiding teams, which become too expensive anyway. Law of diminishing returns.

Gristle likes this.
  11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I thought your attack choices were limited to people within 50 rank/trophies of you? If that's the case, how would anyone attack or be attacked by Wyynn? He's over 130 points above #2

12. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Lol, I got hit by 762 last night and I was only a 520.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  13. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

I assume that they have to widen the range at higher levels due to the fact that there is fewer people. Same reason loot is so bad up there, because there's just less people to raid.

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Thanks. That sounds reasonable enough. I'm glad that's the case. It's be awful if the top guy got an unintentional endless shield because because nobody could attack him :)

15. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Just my 2 cents here but...You'd be better off going ahead and getting the win to get the BP, then just starting another battle and waiting the 15 seconds for it to start and just ending to take the loss. Better than losing at 49%. I go up and down all day this way.

16. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

@donkeykilla that actually makes a lot more sense! Now I know why I often have an attack with zero fighting. :) But where do you really need a lot of BP? I noticed on upgrading my academy I think, I needed 5K battle points. But I already had over 15K.

Thanks for the tip though. I like that idea.

17. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

@donkeykilla BTW why wait 15 seconds? You can go straight to battle by hitting the swords.

18. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I just surrender right away and drop 100 points very quickly without spending a nickel.

19. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Oh. Didn't know that. Lol

20. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Academy 5 is 7500, and mystic mortars are 1000bp apiece. Then the next academy upgrade is 15k so it starts to become a factor for sure.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014