Wynn already has upgraded bunkers and mystic mortars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roguecylon, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I always go for 100% for the BP, and don't want to pay 200 gold and give someone free rank points, so I just go to the Strongholds north of my island and Fight/Surrender a few times. This way it's easy to lose 15+ points in under 10 seconds.

2. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I guess I never worried that much. I'm building Academy 5 already, and have the two mystic mortars. Even when I'm playing the numbers I'm inadvertently get around ~200 bp per session. But yeah if it goes over 10K after the next upgrade I'd regret not getting all those easy BPs for sure. You changed my strategy and I'm a better player for that. Thanks!

Kelani likes this.
  3. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

hey man, if u wanna watch some replays (around 700-780 rank match) I can share some to you, i mean i can go to ur guild temporarily and share the reply. :rolleyes:

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Actually, that's ok. I can get up there, but for now it's just too boring seeing the same people all the time. I had like the same person show up four times in a row...sort of a waste of $1,000 gold.

5. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

sometimes it even match nobody! just return to ur island. seems the 'matchable' players are all online.

6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I think I have seen that once...now I get why. I thought it was a glitch.

7. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

8. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

what's the name of ur guild, i will apply tonight (i'm now doing the fking thesis in the uni)

9. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Hey Wynn! You're welcome to join Canada! I see you rocking the Canadian flag :)

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Maybe if Wynn starts a bidding war for whose guild he joins, he'll recoup some of those massive gem costs.

11. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

@Redtsai guild name is Ready Player One.

12. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

I never realised that, good to know.

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

If you're wanting to lose rank, just repeatedly Fight and Surrender to the K10 or L6 stronghold north of town. Doesn't cost anything, is faster, and doesn't give rank points to undeserving pirates.

14. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Even better idea. xD But I'm not actually looking for ways to drop in rank atm, more the opposite. Will keep this in mind though. Plunder, plunder, plunder. :)