Your Pirate Roots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sea Patriot, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

I downloaded the game because my son was pestering me to look at the pirate game being advertised on angry birds... I really didn't get into it until I found an active guild though, once I found this forum I tried to join RFF but was not a high enough PH... I think I was ph4 lol... so I found Black Flag, as their captain was very active on the forums then, and joined BFII. It made such a difference joining an active and supportive guild, plus they had Group Me so you could chat outside the game with other guilds in the alliance too! I was hooked. I then took on captaincy of BFIV when android was released, so we could pick up some new players and help them grow. I absolutely loved my time in that role, we had maxed players like @Skye @SpongeCake visiting from the main guild feeding us awesome troops and sharing experience. When rumbles were introduced we had some amazing battles, I remember fighting The Deathshadow in some really close ones!

Eventually black flag started to break down, sadly, and a few of us broke off to form Rogue Raiders, which was a real highlight of my pp history so far. It was great to be part of something brand new and we had some epic rumbles trying to make our name :p After a while I got too busy in RL to be in a leader role and I joined our alliance guild, Rogue Warriors and had a great time here with some great players too.

I was considering leaving the game but had always wanted to be in a top rumble guild to see how things worked there, so took the leap and joined @Tessa Rose and @Intimidator at Wicked Storm.... a couple of guild name changes and captains later we're still together at Banging Skulls :D I have learned so much here and still love to play and rumble... speaking of which, I'd better go see how our current rumble is going :rolleyes: The game is great, but it's the people and pp community that keep me playing.