Zer0 Wing ☠ Social Farming Guild ☠ Any Pirate Rank Accepted ☠ 10 Spots Available

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by ll DarkZero ll, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porrig

porrig Crew

After a little bit of guild hopping I joined this one yesterday and am very impressed with how quickly perks get funded, plus the chat is very active too. If you've struggled to find a friendly guild you should definitely give this one a try.

BigBarnacles and ll DarkZero ll like this.
  2. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well done, you can find your parents in the abandoned building on 6th and Main unharmed..........Wait did I just type this out loud?

porrig and Bones Harmon like this.
  3. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Update: This update is currently under maintenance. This update will be updated in the following update after I announce the update. This update will then be updated after that update to inform others to see other update for further updates.

4. wackytabacky

wackytabacky Powder Monkey

Trail of popcorn brought me here as well. Seems buddy isn't in a nice mood atm LOL

5. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Don't try and hijack my thread because you got beat.

6. The Butcher

The Butcher Powder Monkey

Dark zero you got beat by life give up. Pull the trigger on it go in peace. Dark big Zero is a Sub par man on a path into darkness armed with a match ,Best to you on that. Feel bad for your little guild.

7. We Dutchman's have a saying and it goes like this: "Haal geen oude koeien uit de sloot".
    Literally it translates to this: Don't get old cows out of the ditch. And stop hijacking other guilds threads, it's kinda like joining a guild and asking if anyone want to join your guild and then leaving again.

Kelani likes this.
  8. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Looking for a Farming Guild?
    Want a low-pressure Enviroment?
    Do you like to chat?
    Do you like at least being above contempt?
    Do you hate answering "Yes" to everything?
    Do you want to discuss important topics like the Iran Nuclear deal, Oil Commodity price index drop or the value of transient un-circumstantial beings verbalizing prepubescent nonsense ?

If you answered "Yes" to one or more of those questions then join us at Zero Wing.
    If you answered "No" to any one of those questions, Join us at Zero Wing.
    If you answered "Yes" or "No" to less than one of those questions join us at Zero Wing.

porrig likes this.
  9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I'm part of this team and have seen no disrespect towards its male and FEMALE members. Come on bro. Really. Raise those mugs and let's share grog together.

TiGeR

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Looks like I screwed up and got myself promoted to Captain of the Zer0 Wing Guild. :confused:

Wow, not sure I wanted it (LOL), but my former Captain has a busy schedule now with school and work and needs to focus his attention outside the guild.

We have about 13 slots open. It's a no pressure guild, but we do "at times" use salty language in the name of fun, etc. Perks are always hot and I enjoy chewing the gristle with all memebers.

Come join us and have some fun playing Plunder Pirates in a more relaxed atmosphere.

TiGeR

Kelani likes this.
  11. Well congrats Tiger ;)

Tiger Claw likes this.
  12. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Between all my accounts on CoC, here and Boom Beach, all while trying to get my Associates in computer Science/Business Management Technology and drinking, I need a break and I know you can hold everything down.

13. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Five open slots remaining.

Come join our crew inside a self-paced guild where all members support each other’s individual growth. All perks are HOT and ready to assist both noob’s and seasoned players alike.

Join the fun, share some stories and indulge yourself in a little Rum.

[​IMG]

TiGeR

Ian, Christy and Daddy P like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.