Red Flag Fleet 2 Come Join the Fun. PH7 and up

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Christy, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floki

Floki Captain

Loving these mayhem whatever's keep attacking me it's helping me massivly ....Must be a manners thing.
    Lol

Christy likes this.
  2. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Yes, she maybe too low and me too. I'm currently super duper too too too low. But we will be in the top forever and Red Flag Fleet is always number 1 for me.:p

Peace sir.:)
    :cool: we just so happy in playing PP. we respecting every guild. So please respect us.

:rolleyes:Mmmmmmmhhh,,,
    ,I think the guild war is starting at the fooorummmmm. . .:D:D:D

Christy likes this.
  3. Christy

Christy Commodore

So true @Captain Didwell if you can't play with fun and respect its pretty sad. It's a shame some people find such pleasure in bringing others down.

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Maybe I am wrong but in my opinion a high PR does not make one a good captain. Must have missed that in the rules section. I know plenty of players that have a high PR that I would NEVER want as my captain. Guess everyone is different. I can only do my best and still maintain a life outside of the game. Sorry a few of you seem to have issues with me being captain because of my Pirate Rank. Of course only the opinion of my guild members matters. And if they ever have issues with me, I have an open door policy and they can come to me at any time with any issues.

Kawika, Floki and Captain Didwell like this.
  5. Captain Didwell

Updating::)

Red Flag Fleet -- 45/50, active players and at top #.8 Global Ranking...
    Red Flag Fleet 2 -- 29/50, active players.

We are still recruiting. . . please pm Captain @Christy and @Daddy P if interested. . . .;);)
    We want you here. . .
    bump!:D

On behalf of our Captain:..:cool:
    For all of the new members, --- glad to have you aboard.:D

6. Duane26

Duane26 Powder Monkey

Boo, I'm still here.....

7. Floki

Floki Captain

Like a bad smell....The sort that will out last religion.
    You guys crack me up all posture and no substance but please keep coming back you bring much mirth and the olfactory gets a work out.

8. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

In simple words,
    U r like a bad smell, which helps Floki and us exercise our sense of smell as we are too bored of always having a good smell(I.e always being happy and successful).
    U can say thanks @Duane26.

Captain Didwell and Floki like this.
  9. Christy

Christy Commodore

I think he just wanted to bring our thread back to the top with that little bump up comment :D

Kakashi and Floki like this.
  10. Pantani

Pantani Powder Monkey

Thanks for having on me board, looking forward to new adventures

Darke Shadow and Christy like this.
  11. Fresh Blood!

Captain Didwell and Christy like this.
  12. Floki

Floki Captain

More cycling talk love it.

Kakashi likes this.
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Happy to have you guys aboard :)

14. Pantani

Pantani Powder Monkey

Thanks captain - good bunch of active pirates

Christy likes this.
  15. Captain Didwell

o_OI'm really shock like..:eek:,,:eek:,:eek:,:eek:
    When I see you in the chat. . . one of the best active player that I know since before @The Fish Eyed Pirate , .:rolleyes:

btw... Welcome aboard., guys.

We are looking forward for more to feel out all slots and prove to all that we are sincerely full of active players.:D

Floki, Kakashi and Christy like this.
  16. Christy

Christy Commodore

Your awesome @Captain Didwell your always so positive and supportive. Love having you with us :) and so many great new additions. Let the good times roll :)

17. Captain Didwell

This are some way for now that I can somehow repay you of your kindness Captain @Christy , you open the door of your guild for someone that is so weak (for now:D) . even though that I am not yet qualified.:)

Christy likes this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

It was your forum reputation @Captain Didwell your a great guy and that makes you an asset to ANY guild in my opinion no matter what your PH level or rank. The players make the guild.

19. Captain Didwell

heheheh :D:D Thank you very much Captain @Christy ,
    I really enjoying here in the forum, because I can able to talk to anybody about PP and also for other personal things.:oops:

I like it here because people are threaten each others as same levels, no rich, no poor all balance. Like me as a poor person, I didn't even know who am I talking with, but I can just jump into their conversations and show my stupid emoticons. :), Currently, at this point I really want to cry,(I'm hoping that they will add an crying emoticons) because someone knows me even I didn't know why and specially about my forum reputation (I don't know about this:D), . .,

Kakashi, Kawika, TBird and 1 other person like this.
  20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Less than one week old and just made it into top 100 guilds :D nice job everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.