Red Flag Fleet 2 Come Join the Fun. PH7 and up

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Christy, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thanks but no need to hold a place for me :D I like my guild

2. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Ar what a shame. Is it because I have big ears and lots of hair:cool:

J0ck0 likes this.
  3. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

:cool:Looks like we do have our medal of honor.:D we love our Captain @Christy

:p:p @Frumpy

And :p

Again:p.....

Christy and Daddy P like this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thank you @Captain Didwell :D

And I of course paid him to say that :D kidding o_O:rolleyes: I'm a proud captain

5. Captain Didwell

All hail to our great Captain @Christy ..:D:);)
    to other Guilds, don't even dare. . :p

Christy likes this.
  6. Captain Didwell

Updating::D

Red Flag Fleet -- 46/50 at top #.11 Global Ranking...
    Red Flag Fleet 2 -- 21/50

We are still recruiting. . . please pm Captain @Christy and @Daddy P if interested. . . .:cool::cool:
    We want you here. . .
    :pbump!

Christy likes this.
  7. Floki

Floki Captain

Well I am glad for you I really am but unfortunately your requirement seem rather lacking..Good manners seem to have deserted you, you sir are found wanting..

Darke Shadow and Christy like this.
  8. Duane26

Duane26 Powder Monkey

Your right I can't dare , she is too low, come up to the big boy level and we shall see!

9. Floki

Floki Captain

^^^What does that even mean????

10. Duane26

Duane26 Powder Monkey

That means get out of the lower ranks and prove your worth, I'm talking about your GREAT captain whom I never see but down in the lower ranks, that is all!

11. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Requirement rather lacking. Floki!!!!! Really. You may need your eyes testing. Ever heard of Specsavers? They'll sort out your eyesight. Your Guild seems rather happy "bottom feeding". C'mon Floki inspire your guild to play the game. Virus can't be expected to carry RFF on his/her own. We look forward to your guild push. Wait till then before you pass on any further unfounded comments

J0ck0 likes this.
  12. Floki

Floki Captain

My eye sight is good enough I can see you for what you are my not so pedigree chum ...Now I did not come and piss on your lawn kindly remove yourself!!

Kawika and Christy like this.
  13. Floki

Floki Captain

Why I don't take orders from you whoever you might be.....

Christy likes this.
  14. Christy

Christy Commodore

Such pleasant people in here. Gee thanks @Duane26

Malleus Pirata and Floki like this.
  15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Keep derailing our recruitment thread with rude comments about me. Thanks. I will be sure to report you. I will say I am honored your keeping such CLOSE tabs on me and everything I do in game. Awwwwww such a sweetie you really DO care :D LMAO. No one in RFF would joing such rude people. We have higher standards.

Starting my block list today so won't be reading anymore of your or many in your guilds comments. Your captain should be so proud having guild members representing the guild the way you do.

Have an amazing day. Try to put the game down and enjoy some REAL LIFE for a while.....might do you some good :)

Kawika and Floki like this.
  16. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

@Christy nailed it!

Malleus Pirata, Christy and Floki like this.
  17. Thread back on track lol. ...cheers .keep up red flag fleet see you at the top.Line chat chrissy:)

Floki, Christy and Daddy P like this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thanks Megatron :D I'll check in on line tomorrow with you. Almost 1AM here and heading to bed. Chat soon :D

19. Hello mates!

I'm one of the new additions to RFF 2. A delightful chatty crew of helpful teammates! Lots of funded perks to be found. Hope to see you soon!

-Darke Shadow ;)

Christy, Daddy P and Floki like this.
  20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Yippie another female :D welcome aboard

Darke Shadow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.