Red Flag Fleet 2 Come Join the Fun. PH7 and up

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Christy, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

No the problem is that I am at 179 per an it will take me another hour to get to 200.

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

I dropped the required PR to 1 @Kakashi :D to get you in

3. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

Thanks.

4. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

U da real MVP.BTW REQUEST SENT.

Christy likes this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Nice to have you with us. Spots are filling fast for the first day :D

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Still looking for more recruits. If your in a small guild your welcome to bring your friends along too for a merge if interested. 10 active members so far. Not bad for a day's work :D

7. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

@Kakashi , is it in Naruto? are you reading manga or watching their episodes?

8. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

U got it right @Captain Didwell. I love naruto manga as well as the anime, so the name:kakashi hatake

Captain Didwell likes this.
  9. Captain Didwell

I'm a fan of naruto too.. but I am not watching it anymore. planing to watch it if all episodes are ready.:D:D

Kakashi likes this.
  10. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

Me too. I hadn't watched part two of the anime up until last year. Exactly a year ago I started watching it again.took me 3 months to catch up to the whole part 2 anime.btw great series.

11. Christy

Christy Commodore

I know nothing of anime :(

12. Captain Didwell

Yes, love this series from at start with stupid and crazy naruto boy, . but I stopped watching because it gets more serious as it go.:D:D but I know what happen at the end because of manga.

sorry captain. but if your interested, better to check at the origin first. .:D:D:D, but better to focus on our guild, better.;)

Christy likes this.
  13. Floki

Floki Captain

Is it me but all I saw was some man boob cupping...:p

Christy likes this.
  14. Christy

Christy Commodore

Didn't look like a boob to me till you mentioned it :eek: same as the new mortars :eek: my eyes..... It burns

15. Floki

Floki Captain

Watch out or we will have to trot Austin out again...:eek:

Christy likes this.
  16. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Could someone ask Christy to drop rank to 100 so I can get back in. thx

17. Christy

Christy Commodore

Getting some really active and great players. Still looking for some more recruits. PH6 and up. Private message me if you have any questions :D

18. Christy

Christy Commodore

You REALLY just hijacked BOTH of my guilds recruitment threads :eek: kindly delete both of your comments in both Red Flag Fleet recruitment threads and start your own thread to recruit members. Thank you :D happy plundering

19. Christy

Christy Commodore

If you need help starting a recruitment thread I will be more than happy to teach you how to do it o_O

20. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

My apologies Christy. I'm being brought in fromt of my captain for my actions, however whilst chatting, I've looked at your island and it complies with our recruitment requirements. I'll hold a place for you.
    BIG KISS
    Xx

J0ck0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.