Red Flag Fleet 2 Come Join the Fun. PH7 and up

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Christy, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Red Flag Fleet is full with 50 active members at the moment. So figured it was time to extend and start Red Flag Fleet 2 to be our Partners in Plunder :D Looking for active and friendly players looking to have fun and eventually work towards the top :)

Kawika and TBird like this.
  2. Bryno

Bryno Crew

Is that you CTT are you capping two flags?

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

Talked my son into running it @Bryno amazing what bribing with gems can do :D

Floki, Salkexy and Strike like this.
  4. TBird

TBird Captain

Moving my free Friday bacon covered maple donuts to Red Flag Fleet 2 for a while.
    Come join Daddy P and me as we build another guild in the Red Flag Alliance.

PH 6 and above
    250PR +

farming for upgrades HIGHLY encouraged once you join.
    mmmmmmmm
    [​IMG]

Floki likes this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

And free grog on Fridays too :cool:

Floki likes this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Lol you make that @Daddy P :D love it

Daddy P likes this.
  7. Bryno

Bryno Crew

Gotcha;) My son calls it compensation. If he only knew I walked 5 miles each way in the snow to school everyday. Entertainment was reading and imagination.

Christy likes this.
  8. Floki

Floki Captain

Calling all you land lubbers to the cause when your with us you can clean with fire..:D
    Plus the recruiting posters a just the best but then we had the good stuff to work with.

Christy likes this.
  9. Christy

Christy Commodore

Lol yeah I had to do the walking and reading thing too @Bryno and oh wow we had to actually stand up and WALK to the TV to change the channel or fix the rabbit ears :eek: AND we were never bored like so many kids are these days o_O

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

On season two episode 5 next :D I blame you @Floki for my new Viking addiction

Floki likes this.
  11. Floki

Floki Captain

I dont often run home for reruns but I did for Vikings so GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Christy likes this.
  12. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm determined to catch up to the current season. AND I do not like Ragnar as much as I did before :( although not so bad on the eyes o_O:oops::cool:

Floki likes this.
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Oh no I am a troll :eek: derailed our recruitment thread with talk of Vikings :eek: now I'm in trouble :(

Floki likes this.
  14. Floki

Floki Captain

Oh why is that? ...No need to answer I think I know the answer....

Christy likes this.
  15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ehhhhhh Hemmmmmm. Could be the cheating on the wife bit :mad: and what the hell is up with the freaky looking baby with the serpent in his eye :eek: ewwwwwwwwwwie

16. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

Hey christy I am currently active player and I will be getting my ph 6 in 2 hours from now. Can I join.??
    I am very active and will be working forward always.
    Can I join ur guild?

Christy likes this.
  17. Christy

Christy Commodore

Yep. Search Red Flag Fleet 2 and I will go in and meet you there in a few :D

18. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

Ok thanks I will send request in 2 hours. Thanks again.

19. Christy

Christy Commodore

I will be sleeping in two hours but can get you in tomorrow when I'm up unless someone there is awake and let's you in. would be happy to have you

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

You don't have to wait out the 2 hours until it finishes @Kakashi your welcome to come now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.