Legendary Pirates - Release Date!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Aug 13, 2015.

1. Lindsey when do you plan to release the next update with the quartermaster rank?

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Think they said it was bumped from the previous update due to other fixes taking priority, but should be in the next one?

3. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I believe that's what they said, will we get snow again? Which is a bit weird for a carribean centric island. o_O

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We have Skellywags, the power of Voodoo, ghost ships... not to mention that you can reshape the landmass of your island instantly by moving stuff around. I'm not entirely sure that snow is the weirdest thing in the game! ;)

Can't give a date, sorry, but it will have the Quartermaster rank in.

6. Zink

Zink Captain

I'll second that motion

7. Skye

Skye Commodore

How about a Calico Jack Rackham :)

8. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Can also add a Thief captain Jack Sparrow.. hehehe:D

9. Naso Literatus

Naso Literatus Powder Monkey

@Linsey,
    Will there also be something to upgrade in the next update ? Walls would-be be Nice to keep us busy for a while . I have everything maxed and it would be great to have something to work on again. I am now almost only online to support our guild with funding and training pirates.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  10. porrig

porrig Crew

I just reached this point too. Only log in now to get frustrated by never getting what you need when exploring for materials for the LP's!

11. Skye

Skye Commodore

I'm in the same boat, I only get on for rumbles, perks and to send out voyages. I'd also like to have more to build, but I'm hoping PH10 is an update after the holiday one. I really don't WANT to have to do more walls, but it would be nice to have something to spend loot on again. I even upgraded the useless final level on mines, just so I could throw away a bit extra gold rearming, so I felt like I was actually using some.

SitFlyer_ likes this.
  12. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Whoa... @Skye you did those mines? clap clap clap....

13. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Mines... Those are the only items i ever upgrade at the end just to dump the pots of gold Evert NOw and then. After the last phall update i did not max some, when you are reaching for the top, catching juggs cheap is always Nice to see in the replay. Therefore i keep 1 or 2 rock bottom low for Those special places... Yeah, you know what i am talking About!!!!

14. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Can we give some of the lame ones back? :p

Kelani likes this.