A word to top guilds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyzo, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

As off this morning i logged on to 16 crew left in my guild i guess we r piates is dead now no we will not be shutting down im gonna start again so you may see us again back up there xP

But for now id like to say there are absolutely no hard feelings towards @Christy and tbird who are now proud captiains of red flag i expect nothing but grand things from this new guild, so dont underestimate them arrrr!

Also id like to say i admire pirates united, sinister souls, russia, the atari generation, bad piggies these guilds have done very well in the game and id like to say good work guys it takes alot to be a top guild id know being rank 1 once upon a time so congratulations guys

To all of you congratulations again for being top guilds and awesome team members and good luck with the new update Arrrrrr!

Kyzo

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Would love to have you aboard @Kyzo you have an open invite any time.

Captain Monkey and Goose like this.
  3. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Ooooooo . . . drama . . .

[​IMG]

4. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Was fun while it lasted Kyzo.

Christy likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Change is inevitable. How you react to change defines you. This was an honorable reaction sir.

Captain Monkey, Ashraman and Tex like this.
  6. Respect for you as well, We R was one of the best guilds around and highly respected. It was also the guild that had a firm grip on the #1 spot for a long time, something we have yet to achieve.

I wish you all the best in the future!

Cheers from Sinister Souls

Ashraman likes this.
  7. Landon

Landon First Mate

There will aways be diamonds in the rough just lurking in here. Good luck on the recruitment. We'll see you up there again.

/salute

8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Soooo... Who's got the bacon maple donuts now?

Great respect for We R. One of the best guilds in the game. Good luck Red Flag!

9. TBird

TBird Captain

Join us by Friday.... You know you want to:)
    [​IMG]

Sigrid and Christy like this.
  10. Tex

Tex Commodore

@Kyzo = R-E-S-P-E-C-T
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Ashraman likes this.
  11. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

woman on board

12. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hi Kyzo..... I was saddened to hear about the demise of We R Piates. So many guilds come and go in this game with out anyone giving them a second thought. That was different with We R Piates ..... your history in the game was rich with success and admired by many. I tip my cap to you for your kind comments and wish you much success in the future.

Kyzo.... A class act.

Respectfully
    APES

Kyzo and Captain Monkey like this.
  13. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Red Flag Fleet? Really? Should have been Ed Flag Fleet. <-Sarcasm.

Kyzo, props to you.

14. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

lol, Ed flag fleet, love it. So do we still get those famous daily puzzles from Christy? will see u guys in the top shortly. (Yes, atari did make it there once).

Christy likes this.
  15. did they? :eek:

16. THE STONE WALL

THE STONE WALL Powder Monkey

Mutiny! Kill them all
    Nothing wrong with some new eager recruits! Good luck Kyzo

17. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Yes. #98

18. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Hey Kyzo sorry to hear about We R Piates. Good luck with the rebuild. Ps thanks for the shout out.

19. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Didnt expect the replies to be so nice and caring thanks heaps guys means alot :)

Tex likes this.
  20. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Cheers brother i enjoyed seeing this reply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.