A word to top guilds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyzo, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ummmmm your not familiar with the situation obviously :rolleyes:

2. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Sure, it seems for me you said that was your mutiny resulting creation of new guild with you as the captain. Sounds not so good )
    Can you tell what was the reason and the purpose? Just to make me feel better )

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    J0ck0 likes this.
  3. Christy

Christy Commodore

The reason so you and anyone else (if needed) can "feel better" was because Kyzo was extremely busy and was very rarely in the game. If he was, it was usually a quick in and out without as much as a hello sometimes. Understood that he is busy. So when @Tim Thomas and I were made first mates and were "in charge of managing the guild" it proved to be very difficult when we were given rules to follow but could not get in touch with the captain.

Our captain Kyzo was asked several times to appoint a new captain until he had more time to be around. This was refused time and again. So a new guild was formed. No one was FORCED to leave. All left of their own free will. Many had never even spoken to the captain at all. Hard to run a top guild without an active captain. Kyzo was asked many times to join us and is still more than welcome if he ever chooses to. However he still is not playing PP much so had we not formed the new guild we would still be in the same tough situation.

Of course I do not have to justify my actions to you or to anyone after all it IS just a game. But there you have it. And I hope you are able to feel a little better now @Barbed . I am pretty sure Kyzo harbors no hard feelings. We are still able to even chat like adults. No name calling (as some guilds do). All is fine. This is an old thread and honestly this affects no one except We R Piates and Red Flag Fleet. So let's all just move on o_O

Sorry you and anyone else is so hurt :rolleyes: Maybe have him captain your guild since you are so concerned :) OR why doesn't everyone on this thread that feels bad go on over to We R Piates. It's still a guild :D

hidyhorum and Kelani like this.
  4. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

i personally don't care why you left. that is your business. guilds will come and go. my issue was the way you and your guildmates took over your former captain's thread about his surprise (and i would imagine sadness) to find half his guild gone one morning. i guess i expected more empathy from you given that he took you in when things went south for you in Sinister Souls...

Barbed likes this.
  5. I guess it's popcorn time again!
    Ps @Christy your decision is one that anyone in your position would have done, must be an tough thing to do..

Christy likes this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ummmmm just so you know LMAO nothing "went south" in SS until I CHOSE to leave so it wasn't a matter of someone "taking me in" again @J0ck0 if you don't know what happened you should refrain from posting about it :rolleyes: AND maybe we should have @Kyzo add to his thoughts to this thread so we can all see if he feels better.

7. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thank you @The Fish Eyed Pirate since I seem to keep getting thrown under the bus here. Do you have popcorn you can share??

8. Christy

Christy Commodore

And it was tough. I felt bad. I felt really bad. I am not a mean person. I just wanted a guild with a captain that was around. I actually stayed in the guild until Kyzo eventually showed up so I could chat with him and invite him. I was the last to leave. I felt I owed him an explanation. It bothered me for days. But I would not change my actions. The guild is better now and all members are able to communicate with me if they have to. I check in often and am ALWAYS in chat checking in with our members.

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Some popcorn for us and a kleenex for @Christy :D
    [​IMG]

Christy likes this.
  10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Thanks but you can keep the Kleenex :D I'm over it and I've moved on :D I would however like some popcorn :cool:

Tex likes this.
  11. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Don't know why peeps get bees in their bonnets. Guilds change all the time. I was a long time leader in Clash and inadvertently led a similar break off. No hard feelings were there either. Some of us spend a lot of time in these games so we need to be happy where we are and free to leave if we aren't. And those that get upset, well, maybe, just perhaps, you need to look out your window and see the green grass and blue skies (or perhaps mounds of snow) and see that there really is a life out there. @Christy and @Tim Thomas seem like great people and have been great leaders. I've re-read this thread and there is nothing tacky or malicious here from those two. If read in context, they truly wanted their former Captain to join them. They did not hijack this thread for recruiting purposes.

[​IMG]

12. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I don't think anyone would have stayed given your options. The guild I've hung out in swaps captains on a regular basis. Lots of loyalty to the main captain, who has also fostered a great many alliances. Best run guild I have seen imho.

Best wishes to Red Pirates, I have no doubt you will be a top guild.

13. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Too nervous and too much bile for right person, Christy.
    "Hard to run a top guild without an active captain"? "We R" held in top 10 and even top 5 easily, with so "busy" and "inactive" captain.
    "New guild was formed", so simple. You didn't say mates you forming new guild? You didn't invite 'em? This is hijack as is, you ruined "We R" and smiling here. Start new guild from zero, I'll look at you.
    Yes, it is just a game, and you are just a toy hijacker searching justification. I say this thread is the last place you should appear.

J0ck0 likes this.
  14. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

It's official . . . (please close the thread)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

You are just clueless and I am done wasting my breath on you. Go join Piates. Best of luck to you. You aren't even smart enough to realize Piates was NOT a top 10 guild when this happened. It went downhill when it didn't have a captain. So once again.....Get your facts right before you start blubbering about things you know nothing of :D now go crawl back to your island and have fun :cool:

16. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

"Go crawl back"? So cheap and sordid. And worthy to you.

17. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Don't be so scared, Daddy P, everything gonna be allright. Its not your thread and this is not you who must close it. And what for? To shut up those who bring light on your betrayal? Calm down, "it IS just a game" as been said.

18. Tex

Tex Commodore

Grog popcorn anyone?
    [​IMG]

Christy likes this.
  19. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Hey @J0ck0 I dont appreciate how you hijacked Kyzo's thread to complain about @Christy hijacking the thread.

But its all good, because we have a 100% active and full guild with everyone upgrading, while most of the "TOP" guilds are sitting there doing nothing, inactive players kept for their rank.

We are making a list and your right at the top, so bring on the guild wars and we will send you back to the forum where you can win your battles.

Christy likes this.
  20. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Any popcorn hucksters else?
    No one serious thread without their original shouts and hard googled pictures!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.