Ability to save island layout

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by kingharry2010, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Since we got island editor can we save our layout because maybe someone have many
    Layout ( defensive that put ph inside or sacrifice that put ph in front )or maybe deferent layout of walls so my suggest is that we can save the layout that we make so that we can get back and change to it with one button

2. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Saving/loading a few different layouts would be a real nice feature. Might even allow a quicker and better nights sleep when the loot containers are full.

Hope a few other members chime in on this and express their thoughts as well. I like it. :)

TiGeR

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

+1.

Scar Face likes this.
  4. SlimShadyFromD12

SlimShadyFromD12 Powder Monkey

I would like to see an island editor 2.0 as well. Saving different layouts would help if you really liked a design you made and you wanted to save it because you want to make another. I also agree with Tiger's reason.

Scar Face and Edward Kenway like this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Agreed :cool: I would love to have the save option

Scar Face likes this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+1 from me too.

Scar Face likes this.
  7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

+1 - also a drag to draw/build walls feature would be amazing. Tapping 100+ times just for walls is a bit tedious.

Scar Face, Luqman and Captain Harlock like this.
  8. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Yeah save layout would be nice to try different configurations and recall them as needed

Luqman likes this.
  9. TysonDUB

TysonDUB Powder Monkey

When I first heard about the island editor, I imagined the save feature, and I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a central part of it. Experimenting with new layouts would be so much easier with it.

Scar Face likes this.
  10. BlueDaisy

BlueDaisy Powder Monkey

I love this idea! +1 from me!

11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I agree. I just assumed they put out version 1.0 of Island Editor to quiet us down a little and added features would be included in future updates.

Scar Face likes this.
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Pretty sure I saw a dev day that island editing would be rolled out over time. Whether that means more features are coming, I don't know, but this feature definitely needs to be added to the master list.

Scar Face and alebvk like this.
  13. Yup, definetly 1+

14. Tex

Tex Commodore

+1 for this idea.
    It would also be nice to remove unwanted decorations from island.
    Right now everything must be placed to save.

15. Bear

Bear Commodore

Great idea. Added to the master list.

16. Luqman

Luqman Crew

+1 from me too.. This idea is great,so you don't have to change your layout again and again.. and again.

17. Lord Gin

Lord Gin Powder Monkey

18. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

+1 from me

19. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

+5,000,000 I think it's safe to say this is a feature that would be appealing to everybody ;)

20. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

+1 from me :D This shall be the next GREAT feature to come to PP!