Banging Skulls vs Pirates United Main

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Spongee, Nov 14, 2015.

1. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Dominate and Ezio are right where they belong, with me in PU.

Booty Slappa and RNP like this.
  2. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Loyalty requires no leash.

3. Haha ezio. I'm not sure if you got one like in all 3 pages of this chat of you trying to act tough. This whole thing provided me with great laughs. Thank you to all who participated

John56 and Skye like this.
  4. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Pirates United isn't what it could have been. poor leadership lead to that. there are two ways to dominate this game as a team. one is to try to be on top of the leader board like PU (which the Chinese teams proved at the start of this game is a joke). the other is to dominate in Rumbles. the true measure of a good team is how they perform in a Rumble. it sounds like the Skulls teams gets it. it's too bad that this game sucks so bad now. there is no motivation to play it anymore...i may have to stop by over the holidays for a visit.

5. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Oh Jocko...you have no idea what you are talking about.

6. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

i know that i haven't played this game in months, and i still have more attacks than the entire leadership at PU...i know that the focus at PU is so misguided that that fact is lost on the entire leadership. you can't lead and expect people to follow if you aren't in the trenches doing exactly what you expect those in your guild to do. @Raptelan knows it, and that is why he was successful.

7. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Oh jocko fill us with your words of wisdom oh great sage.

8. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Still butt hurt you got kicked? Awww...poor guy got his feelings hurt. Shall I give you a bandage for your ego?

Oak Doak likes this.
  9. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Lol...just the dopey leadership I was speaking of. I left PU and hung with my boy, Rapt for a bit before I quit playing. You and Oaks don't know the first thing about leading which is why PU gets beat in both rank and Rumbles and why you had guilds rebelling. It's ok, though. I know the truth about what happened behind the scenes. ;)
    Oh, and even if I had been kicked (which I wasn't), my ego is just fine. I've been kicked from worse (not much worse...you guys really are that bad)...lol

10. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Jokeo is that why you cried like a little bitch when I rejected you? I guess the leadership was smart enough to drop you and your ego. Oh and btw check the rank board. More great wisdom from jokeo. Dumbass

11. Lol.... and do you think I care about your 'likes'... grow up and get a life mate... Looking at your stats ... ehhh ...LMAO

12. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

I can't believe you haven't given it a rest already ... geesh

Skye and John56 like this.
  13. Ahh ezio. In time your loud mouth and ignorant views will catch up you and when you look back and see nobody has you back you will learn (and hopefully get ur ass handed to you). Until then please respond and add many great laughs to my day. It's almost turkey day!!! Ps I'm not British mate.