Calico Jack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tifosa, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

Just a heads up that Calico Jack is a grifter that joins guilds and then kicks half of your team. Then he just keeps rejoining & asking for promotions. I've submitted tickets to Midoki several times with no response.

He's done it to 420 Pirates and. It would appear Texas Rangers. @Chris [Midoki] @Lynsey [Midoki] Can you guys please take a look? It's really exhausting.

Scorpion Base likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

If someone develops a habit of trolling behaviour (causing trouble in multiple guilds, or rejoining a guild and behaving badly), then we will look into it.

However we also advise guilds to be very careful about promoting new members into positions where they can kick people.

WePillageYou and Sea Patriot like this.
  3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

This Calico Jack? He seems so friendly o_O
    [​IMG]

4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

The only Calico Jack I really knew left the game over a year ago, at least I believe he did

5. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

Haha, right! The guy won't give up and based on players following him back to our guild to warn us of him, he's doing this in multiple guilds, @Lynsey [Midoki]

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I like the Sugar Skulls in your banner

MorganFlint and Tifosa like this.
  7. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

Compliments of @flyingdoucheman. Thanks again!

8. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Seriously. He won't go away Lynsey. We need your divine intervention. He like a scabby that won't go away

Tifosa likes this.
  9. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Is that really him with that base?! Maybe stop handing out the special brownies? ;)
    But jokes aside, that's not cool :confused:

WePillageYou, Tifosa and Sea Patriot like this.
  10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

:p

11. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

Seriously, it's painful. Just watch his movements between guilds and harassment.

12. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

No, that's not his base, or at least not currently.

13. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I'd like to point out that Calico Jack (Jack Rackham) was a famous pirate, therefore there are a lot of Calico Jacks playing - I'm sure they're not all monsters. ;)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  14. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi
    You were replied to by Plunder Pirates Support on the 7th March and again on the 20th March. If you're not receiving the responses please check your Spam folder.

Thanks

Sea Patriot likes this.
  15. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

It would be nice to add a "block" feature lol I know there's a few that won't leave us alone either...

WePillageYou likes this.
  16. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I know how it feels to submit several remedy tickets and eventually have to move on without much success.... that was many moons ago though... Rovio, I know that's history, but at that particular point in time had me sign up to another link or something that gave me access to all of my remedy tickets ever submitted and the responses.
    But I am appalled and thankfull for you and Lyndsey's dedication to us players in engaging with us here in the forum.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  17. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Either Calico Jack (Jack Rackham) or Long John Silver was the Ship's Cook prior to becoming the Quartermaster

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  18. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

Calico Jack has joined & left 4x in the last 7 hours. Even requests promotions. Looks like he's making his way through many guilds based on his bio. Even references this post, so is reading forums. What gives Calico? Why do you keep harassing us?

19. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

He's just shaking off a big boot print from Our guilds as well. Pretty soon He will realize the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same dumb thing and expect a different outcome. Grow up boy because the game Gods are building a case on you and it may be game over very soon Jacky. @Calico Jack

20. Scorpion Base

Scorpion Base Powder Monkey

[​IMG]
    Oh but All work an No play make Jack a dull boy

Tifosa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.