Calico Jack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tifosa, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Chris, we have found that this causes us to miss recruits at times if someone is not on to immediately accept their request they move on. It seems like the pool of advanced bases has shrunk and we don't get as many end game recruits. If we miss one it could be a while before we get another. this player kicked around 15-20 of our players right before the last guild event. As you know you made that event based on the amount of players in a guild. We can normally deal with jerks but this guy has been boasting about kicking players in other guilds too... We had other players join us to complain he kicked half their guild. He is ruining the fun for a lot of people.

2. Scorpion Base

Scorpion Base Powder Monkey

It be mighty unfortunate those scrum monkeys weren't pulling they're weight during that very rumble na'er they hadn't walked the plank,
    ..minimum rumble score seems to only mean mere words to some, and those sorry sacks hadn't even begun after 18 hours of fierce sea fightin' !! I lost many brave souls that day and kept my word , there be no tears on this beard.
    Find me the brave Captain that enforces ship rules and I be proud to sail with that fella!!!
    Yar!!!

WePillageYou likes this.
  3. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

The funny thing ( Yarrr) He thinks (Yarr Harr) talking like a pirate can excuse His crap behavior. I dropped by USA guild today. Hope leadership handles things accordingly there. Oh, ( Yar Harr Harrrr) :rolleyes:

4. Scorpion Base

It do be a funny thing as the USA guilders cared nor one way or the other bout thy visit , Matter fact I be asked what they should do, appears I be running the show tho I decided solely to sail on
    ..buut did seem to recall some past discretionary of similar house clearing of unworthy pirates . It appears theres a tall list of underperforming guilders needing a lesson in commitment ! ..
    I've moved , Game on awaiting

5. Scorpion Base

Good ol 420 looks to have some new members, many new crew promotions I see , careful who you promote never know what might be lurking in the guild in wait.

6. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

We are promoting most to firstmate. Then only the qm and capt can kick anyone. Best work around I can find at the moment.

Scorpion Base and Sea Patriot like this.
  7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

It makes sense now why PIRATES UNITED used to "screen" players prior to promoting, it's sad but we just might need to go back to the drawing board... then again, you never know when a guild is ten steps ahead of the poison.

8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I can remembering a similar situation after a certain fallout occurred in a guild I was in a couple years ago. The main guild made everyone FM (prior to QM was introduced) to prevent any further chaotic kicking, And only select few were allowed to accept players, profiles were meticulously reviewed for players trying to reapply that were part of the fallout and second verification was done via Line. That lasted for a couple months.

Tifosa likes this.
  9. Scorpion Base

I be see'n thar guild be flourishin' yeh can thank me fer my advice later,
    I see thee old 420 be havin some new members, they probably deserves a promotion of no less than QM

10. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Calico is a troll midoki. Please deal with your troll. Maybe we can lock him up in one of those extra cages next to my other Legendary pirates. I mean I got extra space your not utilizing... Just a thought.

Scorpion Base, Tifosa and MorganFlint like this.
  11. flyingdoucheman

Just ignore the ignoramus. If He purchased one pack of gems then Hes a valued customer. If they ban Him for a week it will be more posts about His Pariah ways on His return , Sad really.

Tifosa likes this.
  12. Scorpion Base

We're ignoring one another now, yet you've taken the time to address me in private messaging with thy empty threats douchenozzle...I fail to see the correlation matter-of-fact I suspect as it were you had little involved with this in the first place, good to know we won't be seeing any more responses from thar handle; ...Ah well all the same, my old 420 band of rascals seems to be doing just fine last I checked
    Cheers
    J Rackham

13. Scorpion Base

I do believe you're infatuated with me douchey, it be like getting teased by play yard school crush..I will consider you're hand in marriage do not fret

14. flyingdoucheman

It's amazing how moronic you are. Please don't procreate.

Tifosa likes this.
  15. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

As this thread has now descended into personal abuse, it is now closed for business.

10Atious, Sea Patriot and Intimidator like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.