Calico Jack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tifosa, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

6 joins/leaves in last 12 hours by Calico Jack. @Chris [Midoki] @Lynsey [Midoki] Can you advise of the rules for which a player gets banned? I understand some of our guild members may have used offensive remarks that prohibit investigation from previous inquiries of user harassment, but I would love to understand the rules so I can advise our guild members accordingly moving forward. A ban button would be an amazing addition, but I appreciate the technical limitations Thank you in advance.

Scorpion Base likes this.
  2. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

It would be great if We could add a "marked" pirate for these situations. Jack Sparrow had a tattoo in the movies. A mark will indicate crappy behavior which cannot be removed if this loser drops 50 bucks and changes His name. Granted smart Captains can see previous names but my MARK idea has some merit.

Scorpion Base, Sea Patriot and Tifosa like this.
  3. Scorpion Base

Scorpion Base Powder Monkey

Sure have missed visiting you guys, I'll stop by soon to say hello
    J. Rackham

4. Scorpion Base

5. flyingdoucheman

Lol, take some screen shots of the previous guilds you get kicked from, sure the number will be higher than anything else You can post. Best to just keep playing with Yourself , lol :D sorry I'm off Your Xmas card list Man. Current guild You are stinking up is USA. Get to a QM and start kicking Pirates man.

PS, thank the game for stats. As long as you are in the top 200 Pirates ( which I'm surprised given your stats) We can always find where You are stinking up the place You putz.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    Scorpion Base and Tifosa like this.
  6. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Why not just change your Guild setting to 'Join by Request'?

Keena-CBD and flyingdoucheman like this.
  7. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

He still requests to get in & we have to decline. Is he doing it to other guilds or has limited this behavior to just us lucky soulless pirates?

I would still like to understand Midoki policy around this sort of player harassment, if you can share. We have notified our guild not to engage with him as I understand some guild member commentary has prohibited Midoki from taking action on his past behavior. But, moving forward it would be helpful to understand. Can you direct me to terms & conditions? The guy clearly spent time building his base and I'm sure would hate to lose it over some silly, continuous "stopping by" action to a guild he doesn't care much about other than to just annoy players. Sure, he can start another mini base, but that would be a lot of time lost. Thank you in advance for your attention.

8. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi

The EULA (End User License Agreement) can be found in the game: Log>Settings>Help>EULA

9. Scorpion Base

I be thinkin Join by request only Be a fine idea. I would no nay na'er define my stopping by as harassment. As for giving the boot Im well within my right to excercise my bestowed and earned Rank as I see fit to improve conditions for the guild and sprogs I see not pulling their weight!! (It's how gameplay was designed btw by the powers of Long John Silver!!)
    ..Otherwise don't be promotin lass.
    As for your other members using profanity and threats and be placin' the black spot, I'm shakin little and do not choose to report it, not feel the need to stand tall at mast,
    as us sea comrades needs to be sailin!
    -J Rackham

10. flyingdoucheman

Lol, "that" would be too easy. Guess some Captains feel a player won't wait to be accepted. Ironic isn't it.

11. Scorpion Base

[​IMG]

Not so sure what game on means or what you'll let me know , but feel free to let us all know openly why you're obsessed with sending me private messages matey !!xo

12. flyingdoucheman

Pretty self explanatory , You take all the screen shots You want and go to Your dictionary and break it down for Yourself @Scorpion Base schools in session. Btw first and only private msg. Google the word obsessed first I guess. o_O

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    WePillageYou and Tifosa like this.
  13. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

Jerimiah johnson?

14. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That's not cool bro, sharing a screenshot of a private message, regaining credibility is gonna be an uphill climb in the rain.

Tifosa and Scorpion Base like this.
  15. Scorpion Base

Ay matey it's much cooler to keep a douchebaggery empty threat and insult private. I believes not, there no privacy and I neither swore/signed any anti disclosures treaty. We're family here no secrets. plus last time I checked it's my thread it says Jack
    Yar
    -J. Rackham

16. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That's it! You're hired! I could take a Sea Warrior like you in my crew. As long as you're not a Slimy Polywog

17. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Please!! @Chris [Midoki] Just ban this guy! Been causing trouble for far too long.

Tiger Lilly, Tifosa and Sea Patriot like this.
  18. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

In life when a person has a problem with another, ESPECIALLY if a "personal" conversation it is ideal of an adult to keep it between the two involved. But I'm dead against "sharing" screenshots of a personal pvp chat log. Is that not how gossip starts?

Tiger Lilly, Tifosa and Sea Patriot like this.
  19. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You just dropped your mic

20. Scorpion Base

Ahoy Matey, another fan of the infamous Jack I see, sure be nice to see some concrete proof of thar accusations towards this scurvy dog, Avast! no need tho we be brothers on open seas swashbucklin with true fearsome beasts!!
    Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.