Clash of Clans Is Imploding

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by ll DarkZero ll, Dec 12, 2015.

1. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@Raider - i'd hardly call discussing another game's weaknesses/shortcomings 'advertising'. As others have pointed out this thread is clearly labelled and in 'off topic' so feel free to ignore it. Happy Plundering! :)

Tex likes this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

I actually like the open discussion here about COC. I feel that it will give our (the PP communities') views on why that game and Supercell are about to suffer a massive failure. Hopefully, by discussing it here, where the developers for THIS game are actually involved and work/listen to the community, it will give them our input so they hopefully do not make the same mistakes, thus keeping PP and Midoki profitable while also not ruining a fantastic game.

To put it simpler, I've been watching Battlestar Galactica. To quote the show, "This has happened before and it will happen again." Lets hope that open discussion here will keep Supercell's failures from happening again to Midoki.

Make sense?

Smelly_Vile and Tex like this.
  3. zag

zag Crew

This forum has been discussing CoC since it was started.

The current generation of mobile gamers were introduced to this style of game with CoC (even though it is a very old format). PP is a generational leap in the format. CoC is the bar to which any game like this needs to aspire as well as the bar that needs to be surpassed to create the foundation for a long term supported game.

Both the triumphs and failures of CoC are relevant to PP. relevant to any game in this generation using this type of format.

And this is Off Topic, anything that isn't morally repugnant is fair game here.

4. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Hilarious! I just deleted the game and came here to see this thread. They must have screwed something up; good to know it wasn't just me rage-quitting.

Tex likes this.
  5. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Yay! More time to just plunder! Congrats.

6. Ebow

Ebow Crew

I never tried CoC, I can't play without a map rotation I mean 3D.

Captain Catbeard likes this.