Coming Soon - Guild Rumbles

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], May 8, 2015.

1. Thanks for getting back to us with more info.

Clash pirate likes this.
  2. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Sounds like guilds with be shedding their less active players fast if the whole guild is involved in the rumble. will be interesting to see how that affects some of the top 100 ranked guilds.

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thanks for update Lynsey. It's good to hear every guild member will be included. Don't think 49 vs 50 will be a big deal if the goal is to get the most BP possible. As long as other players can compensate for the missing player, that is ok with me.

TheAdmin likes this.
  4. Ian

Ian Commodore

I can see more than one Plank being brought out in some Guilds after the first one or two rounds, probably a good thing.. ;)

Spongee likes this.
  5. You know what would be fun @Ian and @Christy if two RFF guilds where matched to each other in a rumble :p

Fil, Christy and Ian like this.
  6. Ian

Ian Commodore

You have an Evil mind @The Fish Eyed Pirate..... no wonder your a Catain.. ;)

Christy likes this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

That WOULD be fun :D

8. Captain Jerwin

Captain Jerwin Powder Monkey

mga pinoy sama kayo sa Guild ko PH Captain's palakas tayo

9. Hi captain Jerwin, this is an English forum. Can you please refer to English? If you don't speak English you can try Google translate. Then we will be able to help/ communicate to you.

[EDIT] This is what google translate makes from that:
    Got to love google translate, weirdest English speaker in the entire world..

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  10. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Should be in recruitment anyway I think.

11. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

You should see what it does to Arabic financial statements.....

MorganFlint and TheAdmin like this.
  12. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

Got the update! Woohoo!

13. Supernova

Supernova Powder Monkey

Hi Midoki team....just started playing Plunder pirates and absolutely loving it. The problem is i m not able to update the app from the playstore. Need help plz

14. Captain Hakjka

@Lynsey [Midoki] well Rumbles here and we just started our first RUMBLE. Still working through it and as more captains come on board I'm sure the matchmaking will improve Could you let us know about the rumble tier, as the rewards look to be the same irrespective of guild rank until the other guilds I'm matched with have a different view?

Big thanks for this new update

15. Captain Hakjka

Contact support@rovio.com

16. Supernova

Supernova Powder Monkey

Done...but no reply whatsoever.......

17. Captain Hakjka

Strange when I have used them they have replied really fast @Lynsey [Midoki] can you help this forum member pls?

Supernova likes this.
  18. Supernova

Supernova Powder Monkey

What was the problem you were facing?????

19. Supernova

Supernova Powder Monkey

its been more than 24 hours....i cant still update the app

20. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I've sent out an email to try and find out what's going on, hopefully we'll be able to find out why some players that were previously able to play the game fine can't get the update.

Supernova likes this.