Coming Soon - Guild Rumbles

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], May 8, 2015.

1. Supernova

Supernova Powder Monkey

Any android user who has successfully updated the app can plz upload the apk file and obb file plzzzz?????

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I have a friend in my guild who also could use that

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

@Kelani @Supernova I'm uploading the apk right now. No idea if it will work for you. Ill post the link once it's uploaded.

Edit.
    Removed the link. If you need it, pm me.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
    Kelani and Supernova like this.
  4. Floki

Floki Captain

This thread is so yesterday..:rolleyes:

Fil likes this.
  5. Ian

Ian Commodore

Unfortunately for some Android users, it's still coming.... :(

Fil likes this.
  6. Supernova

Supernova Powder Monkey

Thanks for uploading the apk bear,, u r d man. But fortunately i was able to update the app today. Just resumed the game but thanks for your effort and help buddy :)

7. Supernova

Supernova Powder Monkey

I have the updated version of the game guys. Any android user who is not able to update the game plz let me know. I will upload the .obb file if you can suggest a good file uploading site.

8. Zeuticus

Zeuticus Crew

We won our first rumble. Wasn't at all difficult. We had 36 members and the other 4 guilds all had 1 member each.

Supernova likes this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Thanks for posting @Bear @Blaxton was able to update by doing a reinstall using the file, but it did make him create a new island and go through the tutorial first, as was previously mentioned elsewhere on the forum. After that, he went to settings and was able to load his island by logging in to google play.

Bear likes this.
  10. booyacasha

booyacasha Powder Monkey

The guild wars should be s little more fair. We have a guild 10 and we are constantly fighting guilds of 50

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Thanks for the feedback. Guess I can offer that in the future if people have problems then.

Kelani likes this.
  12. Fixit

Fixit Powder Monkey

Not sure if this is the right place to post this please correct me if it isn't. It seems that all the android user are having problems with the latest update. I personally use a Galaxy 3 tablet. I have not been able to start the game since updating and it seems like a lot of other android users are having the same problem. I see the issue showing up as negative reviews on google play. I'd think this would have made the top of someone's priority list. Why bother making a release for android when the very next update makes the game unaccessable? Of course the only reason I'm bothering to complain is that I like the game. When is the next version with the fix coming out?

Fil likes this.
  13. Fil

Fil Captain

^ what he said

14. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're currently looking into what's causing the loading issue for some Android users (most aren't affected, it's specific to certain devices). We're hoping to have a fix out soon.

15. Fixit

Fixit Powder Monkey

Thanks for your response. Does the group working on the issue have an ecd?

16. yeti

yeti Captain

Might want to try the recruitment sub-forum @Tesh

edit: Nvm, I see you are just spamming this everywhere o_O

17. TBird

TBird Captain

First day.... Making a bad first impression for himself and his guild really fast.

Bear likes this.
  18. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. I've reported him.

19. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

sorry new to this

20. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

As others have mentioned, Tesh, please keep recruiting to the recruiting forum. ;)

TBird likes this.