Coming Soon - New Pirate Hall, now with guns

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Jun 24, 2015.

1. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

Hopefully it's not a sign that it will come out next Chinese New Year.

Tiger Claw and Christy like this.
  2. Jolo

Jolo Crew

Finally A PH that can shoot! I was imagining that since I saw a PH6!

3. Jolo

Jolo Crew

Also the number, it's 9! In CoC, Dragon is the Ninth troop!

4. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

The new pirate hall will be good, but I hope the update includes some new features for PH7 or below. I plan on keeping one or my two islands at PH7.

-Johnnie aka Super-Nor, Malware Islands
    (insert normal gripe about long recruit times and how much I dislike the guild ship) (smile)

Willard and anime like this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Don't even SAY that :eek: oh the horror :eek:

War Koala and Tiger Claw like this.
  6. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Fix all the issues before adding more potential issues to the game

Skull King and Raptelan like this.
  7. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Oh sure, just give Jun all the credit since he put my meme in his avatar. ;)

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I seem to remember a discussion of the canons firing before the stacking bug.... :) But that was well before @Honestbob456 joined the forum

Honestbob456 likes this.
  9. Whoever made the meme, your prediction is fully correct! (On a technicality, of course)
    And You'd be right, not to mention after I post a snotload, I end up being inactive for a week or two here, missing a lot of threads. (Guilty as charged)

10. I'm hoping the image of PH 9 is a rough mockup and not the finished product? I'd hate to trade the aesthetically stunning 8 for Lego dragon 9... Could it look a bit more fierce? More like Smaug, or the Hungarian Horntail?

Tikigirl likes this.
  11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Brings back memories of the PH 8 announcement and me dropping a one week shield to protect my plunder.

To my own horror that release didn't surface for about 4 (or more) weeks following that initial announcement and my Island became a lucrative source of daily plunder attempts. :confused:

I'm a creature of repeating bad habits, I just hope Midoki doesn't do the same... LOL.

TiGeR

Christy likes this.
  12. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I'm sure not one to disagree. That PH 8 looks terrific. I'll miss having that look, but defenses don't grow in strength unless we upgrade :(.

I'm still bummed about losing my pearly white bone walls for those L11's. Even after upgrading all those walls I have a hard time appreciating the new look. :confused:

TiGeR

Christy likes this.
  13. The Destroyer JAN

The Destroyer JAN Powder Monkey

I Hope that pirate Hall lvl 9 won't look bad, because I plan to upgrade as soon as possible. I'm ph 8 right now☺️.It's Great that The pH Shoots, I waited 2 years in clash bist it Never came. Now it's on plunder Pirates!

14. The Destroyer JAN

The Destroyer JAN Powder Monkey

Would je Great of it Would also Come for Power ph, ms Second Account would like it

15. Skye

Skye Commodore

+1000000 points for the instant rehire feature ! Good job Midoki.

16. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

How will this "instant" rehire feature work? I *always* rehire the same troops. Does this mean I don't have to wait on the tavern anymore? I can stop spending gems to play the way I do???

We'll still have to wait for guild ship requests to be filled, hope your guild is active!

17. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

@Raptelan
    I am pretty sure it will be just queueing the same troops with no speedy recruit times.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Before rumbles came out I was all for an instant rehire feature. Now that I'm doing 1 gem for 4 minutes of troops during rumbles, I don't hire all at once. That is unless I plan on being away for an hour.

On the point of the PH9 design - the bigger and crazier the better as far as I'm concerned.

19. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I think Midoki should simply adjust things such that 1 gem pays for 4 minutes of recruiting. NOT JUST THE FIRST GEM. I can't believe this has gone unchanged for so long despite everyone knowing about and using it to halve their gem cost. Since everyone uses the 4-minute method anyways, just change this behavior so we can spend our gems easier. ;)

And lower recruit times.

20. yeti

yeti Captain

Incase anyone missed it...

Gangrene Beard likes this.