[CONTEST] Design a Plunder Pirates jack-o-lantern

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by AngryBeard, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

• Thanks Blackbeard

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  2. Ryanlittle13

Ryanlittle13 Powder Monkey

Hope it's not to late and I hope this counts

3. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Well, where is your submission then?? Better hurry!

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

so how will voting work?

5. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

The voting is done by the mysterious oracles of piratedom, they will wait for some late submissions and then get their work done to tell you guys by the end of the week :)

6. Pontus

Pontus Powder Monkey

will you be able to buy plunderpacks later in the game for money?

7. Ryanlittle13

May I ask what a plunder pack is?

8. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

9. Ryanlittle13

10. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Aww, too bad that I hadn't the time to parody the contest by carving a big watermelone! :p
    I couldn't even find a pumpkin in my town in the "usual markets", haha.

I also wanted to choose the skull of Plunder Pirates as pattern on my "green pumpkin."

@Black_beard Sorry for being such a mistrustful person but I've seen an pirat-cat-pumpkin already before.
    Though there's nothing wrong with just getting ideas for the patterns on the internet as long as you'll carve your own pumkin, I think.

Here it is: http://myrunningthoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/20141026_191400.jpg

11. Sludge

Sludge Crew

It might not be too late if you do it quickly? I think Angry Beard said something about waiting for late submissions.

12. Dear staff i say 1st prize here 2nd place christy got to go with the lady pirates :rolleyes:

13. Sludge

Sludge Crew

You and those lady pirates eh? :D You're so much fun Lord Megatron ;)

Christy and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  14. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

My pumpkin is not looking so good anymore

http://s14[​IMG]

15. Sludge

Sludge Crew

Heeewwwww eew Pirate Bee wow, that's bad! I chucked mine in the garden a few days ago, I'm so glad it's not still in the house!

16. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

ya it was a stencil amongst several other designs found in a pumpkin carving booklet.

17. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

I am very happy to announce the winners of our little contest :)

1st place and the epic win go to @Sludge for his fantastic and horrifying interpretation of the PP logo

2nd place the runner-up goes to @Christy for a glowing pumpkin spooky face! (I think)

3rd place goes to @Pirate Bee for a pretty and good looking pumpkin (NOT the second picture!) ;)

AAAAAND special thanks and a consolation prize goes to @Ryanlittle13

Thanks so much everyone for participating and congrats to the winners. I will contact you shortly via PM to ask about your details!

18. Sludge

Sludge Crew

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for picking my pumpkin for 1st place! I had so much fun designing and carving the pumpkin's face, I would definitely do something like this again next Halloween. Thank you AngryBeard and the rest of the Midoki team :D I would never have tried something like this without your competition.

I also want to say thanks to @.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. for being so supportive :)
    ..and to my ice cream scoop, such a brave little soldier.

So happy.. gotta stop typing things... now.

19. Bravo ...I called it 1st &2nd place. ...its like some how I judged the contest ;);)...good job to the winner's.

20. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Congrats all!!