[CONTEST] Design a Plunder Pirates jack-o-lantern

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by AngryBeard, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

I want you to get a tattoo @Kelani :D you would deserve a plunder pack for that. OK NEW CONTEST!!!! Best plunder pirate tattoo wins plunder package????

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Christy Seeing as I currently have zero of them, @Kelani really does not want to get one :D But...I opened my big mouth and said I would, so, if the conditions are met (and midoki gives me a useful Bus image), my honor code will compel me to go through with it :eek:

(I never said anything about size, though, so it may be very tiny :cool: )

3. Sludge

Sludge Crew

@Kelani Would you really, really get a plunder pirates tattoo?? Wow, are you hoping to win or lose the bet? If you do indeed get that tattoo I really hope you show it off to everyone on the forums :D

@Christy YES YOU CAN POST ANOTHER PICTURE IF YOU WANT!! I think I'll all picture-ed out right now though, but I'll be with you in spirit. The plunder pack and shirt are so nice, congrats to both of us for winning! Oh my gosh, I haven't even tried the underpants on yet D:

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  4. :D
    Try them i packed them myself :D

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Actually the bet was for the Midoki Bus, but sure, I'd get one if the conditions were met. Of course, I like my skin the way it is, so it would be about as big as this smiley :D And I think there's about as much chance of me showing that off in public as there is of any lucky winners doing a photo shoot in that piratey underwear! :p

Wait, so only Lady pirates won a contest that coincidentally contained underwear? o_O Shame on you, Midoki! Damn clever idea, but...shame, anyway. :)

Salty Snack and Gangrene Beard like this.
  6. Yeah i called it...well bribed them ;)

7. Christy

Christy Commodore

The men can win when they have the ladies version of plunder pants :D

Kelani and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  8. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

sample pics please...

Christy likes this.
  9. Christy

Christy Commodore

@Master Pogi if they sent me samples.... I would post them :D well maybe :eek:

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Now can we get you and @Sludge to model the samples and do a chorus line? If they send me a plunder pack I'll join in!

Kelani and Christy like this.
  11. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

[​IMG]

seriously ;/

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

"Ikodim Isle"
    [​IMG]

13. AngryBeard

[​IMG]

I'll show myself out!

14. AngryBeard

15. I thought the first rule of midoki bus is you don't talk about the bus.... 2 rule of midoki bus is....you don't talk about the bus!....;) Or was that fight club rules :confused:...?

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well...there goes @AngryBeard 's Christmas bonus! :D

17. Christy

Christy Commodore

Back to the Disney employees and facial hair!!! Yes they can have facial hair.....however there are length limits :eek:

18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

[​IMG]
    NOT a Disney Employee!

;)